300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH-Select

Does anyone else have any experience with this written test? I've taken it for 4 or 5 departments here in Ohio and I always average the same score: 85-88%. On other tests I'll score as high as 96. Every time I take it, I end up answering the questions pretty close to the exact same.

I also question the personality section, there are a few questions that I just don't know how to answer such as "I enjoy working on a project more than completing it."

I also remember alot of the other questions that I've been questioning my answers too. So I'm looking for others with experience on this test to do some discussion with.

Originally posted by JohnnyZ View Post
    Does anyone else have any experience with this written test? I've taken it for 4 or 5 departments here in Ohio and I always average the same score: 85-88%. On other tests I'll score as high as 96. Every time I take it, I end up answering the questions pretty close to the exact same.

I also question the personality section, there are a few questions that I just don't know how to answer such as "I enjoy working on a project more than completing it."

I also remember alot of the other questions that I've been questioning my answers too. So I'm looking for others with experience on this test to do some discussion with.
    I have scored over a 98% on it before. Basically you need all your answers on the personality part to be consistent. Not pretty close, but exact.

Comment

This time I attempted to answer everything in a "strongly agree" "strongly disagree" fashion, in hopes that that would rectify the problem. Thanks for the advice. Going to be a couple weeks before I get my written scores back.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using either

Ohio-SELECT ENHANCED Edition Study Guide
        By: Fred M. Rafilson, Ph.D., I/O Solutions, Inc.

found here

or

Ohio Law Enforcement Selection Inventory Internet Practice Examination
        found here

I just received my score from an OH Select that I took recently and, even after changing how I completed the test, I still scored in the exact same range as I did before. I'm fairly desperate to increase this score because so many agencies in the area give this test. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9732 users online. 368 members and 9364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X