Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took the state test on the 26h of march and got sworn in on the 1st of april for a full time job. So the jobs are out there you just have to be patient. just my 2 cents

Comment

I was paid to go through the academy by my dept. Could be your background dude, maybe you just didn't make the cut. Or, it could be that you're just impatient. If any of you are thinking of going West, good luck and let me know how it works out for you...trust me, you'll be back. They might pay 60K-80K starting, but 60 in CA is approx. 30 in OH. Plus, you don't have the BS traffic, and gas is cheaper here. Realistically, apply everywhere...don't be picky as to "OOh, I like this area here, I've heard it's nice." Alot of people are picky as to where they apply and wonder why they're not getting hired. OH has many dept's looking for recruits/laterals, most of it is timing. Keep your head up bro, it's out there, just gotta know where to look. Most of all, BE PATIENT...trust me it sucks now, but when you get hired, you'll laugh at it later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13121 users online. 481 members and 12640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X