Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recieve their results yet? I thought someone posted they were supposed to come out the 15th?

Comment

They told me we would get them the week before christmas, being now.
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

so who else is taking the physical Agility next week?

Comment

Well i scored in the 90 band, and am scheduled for the 9th of january.... but i broke my collar bone two weeks ago..... so i dont know how im going to do the pushups lol, i guess it cant hurt to try
          sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
          Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
            Well i scored in the 90 band, and am scheduled for the 9th of january.... but i broke my collar bone two weeks ago..... so i dont know how im going to do the pushups lol, i guess it cant hurt to try
            If you call civil service, they might offer you an alternative Agility Test date.
            Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Anyone know when Columbus PD will be running another civil service test?

Comment

Skevers, how goes the academy?
                Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Anybody hear anything from Columbus yet? I was interested in where they are with the 90 band. I'm in the 80 band, still waiting......

Comment

Columbus

I just received my background packet, which is due March 13. I have a background interview and a polygraph scheduled for April 10. Has anyone else heard anything?

Comment

hey, i know some of you are doing the background packet. Please take my word when i say tell the entire truth no matter what. it may seem like the people working for civil service will probably make you feel like the worst person in the world if you have a few underage possessions of alcohol or have smoked weed a few times, etc. but in reality it is best for you to tell them everything you have done in its entirety. Not telling the entire truth is also a lie and they will throw you out of the process is a split second if you get caught lying about anything, no matter how small it is. Im just trying to make sure that none of you that are going through the process get thrown out for something stupid, because you lied

Comment

+1 to that.

And on that note, lying on your application is one of the few things you have no union/civil service protection from. If 15 years from now they find you lied on your application, they can terminate you immediately.
                        Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8360 users online. 246 members and 8114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X