X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s quite a commitment, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by thirstypony View Post
      That’s nothing surprising or unexpected to me. I like working. And I’m not new to the CJ realm

that said, at this point, can I feel pretty safe about the final offer? I’ve passed these psych evals before. It’s just kinda nerve wracking trying to sell my house to move for the December academy without a firm final offer yet…
      PMed you.

Comment

Getting 4/10s will take some time. Probably the 4-5 year mark due to the structure of the organization now. Things are changing and they are adding a 6th zone but 2nd and third shift have the most needs for manpower. 1st shift is like 8-10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by OHbuck15 View Post
          Getting 4/10s will take some time. Probably the 4-5 year mark due to the structure of the organization now. Things are changing and they are adding a 6th zone but 2nd and third shift have the most needs for manpower. 1st shift is like 8-10 years now.
          How do you like working there overall?

Comment

Great place to work overall. Ignore the political BS as much as you can. Our benefits are VERY good. Tons of vacation, COMP, time off, pay incentives. Special duty and OT is endless. Once topped out on pat scale as an officer you can easily bring in 110k-120k

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3691 users online. 243 members and 3448 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X