300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oshp HELP!!!!!!!!!

I took the polygraph a year and a half ago and passed but there were some things they were not happy about. they said give it some time and call. So I did and had to write a letter telling about how I had changed. they denied me but I had cleared up every area in question, what more can I do???

I'm not sure what to tell you. I have never been in that situation and don't plan on being there. I haven't ever done anything to raise any eyebrows so the only polygraph I have taken so far came back clean. I wish I could help. Best of luck to you.
    Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

If you wrote a letter and were still denied I'd say they don't want you and to apply somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushum View Post
        If you wrote a letter and were still denied I'd say they don't want you and to apply somewhere else.
        I'd have to agree with Bushum. They do have some latitude with things they find out during a poly., so if it was that bad, I doubt you are going to make it in.

I'm a Trooper. If you don't mind PM'ing me the details, I can give you my opinion but it would only be my opinion.
        http://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5350 users online. 307 members and 5043 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X