Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else take the Columbus test Saturday?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else take the Columbus test Saturday?

The written test was pretty easy, I don't think i had any problems with it, however that B-pad is just plain awkward. I have heard in quite a few threads that people came out of the B-pad thinking they did horrible and then placed in the 90 band. I sure hope that's what happens with me, because i left there saturday thinking that i didn't do too well on that B-pad. Did anyone else take the Columbus test on Saturday? If so, how do you think you did?

I was there.

I think I did well......but that doesn't mean much. I'm not the grader.

The B-Pad was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. But on the other hand, I have NO clue how I would have done on it.

And didn't the lady say that June 27 would be the physical test if you pass?

Comment

Yes the 27th is the physical and she said they are mailing out the letters on the 20th i believe. I guess it's just time to keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Make sure you train for the physical. I took it and failed. I had quit training because I got tired of waiting for the damn letter. Then I got the letter and I was sick for the week leading up to the test. I made the sprint but didn't recover quickly enough before I had to do the situps and then I only made 31 of the 32. I had 9 seconds left to do the last situp and my abs locked up and I couldn't make it. Make sure you are training and above all, be well hydrated when you go. Start drinking lots of water 2-3 days in advance. A gallon a day would be good. I have been offered a re-take but I am currently pursuing other opportunities so I am not sure whether or not I will take them up on the offer. Good Luck.
        Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Just to clarify:

For those under 29

Sit-ups = 32 in 1 minute
          Push-Ups = 26 consecutive
          300 Meter run in 62 seconds

Is this all of the physical test?

Comment

yes from what i understand that is all for the physical test. However further in the process you have a stress test in which they put you on a treadmill and conduct various tests that way. I would much rather do a 300 meter run as opposed to a 1.5 mile run.

Comment

Might as well get ready for that 1.5 anyway there buck. You have to pass to get your commission.
              Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5749 users online. 328 members and 5421 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X