Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard anything from CPD lately? My oral board has been scheduled for July 19th.
    Last edited by SSmith55; 07-09-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I’m aware of someone who just received their conditional offer a few days ago. They are scheduled for the December class.

Comment

That’s awesome! I’m hoping it won’t take too long after my oral board tomorrow to hear back!

Comment

Is anyone else scheduled for the OPOTA pt test on the 13th?

Comment

For those of us that have received a conditional offer, does anyone know when they will be scheduling medical evaluations?

Comment

I received an email for a medical appointment the other day. Anyone know if that includes the Psych or just the Med/Stress test?

Comment

I spoke with someone at the Safety Directors office before receiving my conditional and they told me that once I pass my med/stress test I would then be scheduled for my psych.

Comment

Just got my conditional offer!

Comment

• SSmith55
                    SSmith55 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congratulations! Have you been scheduled for your medical evaluation yet?

• Buckeye25
                    Buckeye25 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, medical has been scheduled for Oct 12th. Got any advice for the stress test?

Got my conditional offer and medical scheduled. Would they tell us if we’re on the standby list?

Comment

Yes they will notify you by phone if your on standby

Comment

• locko
                      locko commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Would this come before or after the medical/stress/psych? I’m guessing after… just trying to plan my childcare needs if I get into the December class

Locko,

if I remember correctly they will notify you at the end of the process, prior to the start of the class. You will go through the final OPOTA course just prior to start along with the rest of the class. I would recommend having family on standby the first couple weeks just in case.

how standby works:

they will have a list of anywhere from 10-15 people on standby for the class. You can be called up within the first week or so if someone drops out. They may call you on the first day and request that you report by 10am….or they may request that you show up day two first thing. It just depends.

If you get placed on standby, you’ll want to find out if your in the top 5 or so. If you are top 5, then you will most likely be called up. If your 12th on the list, I would anticipate that you will not be called.

now, the good news is that if you are on standby and you don’t make the December class, you are definitely in the next academy class.

Any other questions, let me know.

Comment

• locko
                      locko commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That helps a lot thank you so much!

I took the Rule 6 test back in August and just passed my pt last weekend. I just received my pobits login yesterday morning. Do we know if they’re still processing backgrounds for December or if they’re getting a jumpstart on June?

Comment

• Buckeye25
                      Buckeye25 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was advised, that I am being processed for the December class. Still have medical and psych to go.

Haze cop,

it sounds like your on the timeline for the June class. There is a big push for more hires/classes right now which is great. I would be a little surprised if your in the December class because of all the steps that are needed. Everyone gets reviewed by safety director as well and the new one just started.

good luck

Comment

For anyone who has knowledge of/ has taken the psych test, what should I be expecting? It’s my last step before my final offer and I want to be prepared if I can.

Comment

Psych is a series of 800+ question test, an additional test and an interview with a psychologist. This should be more or less what it consists of now. They recently changed psychologist groups so it may be slightly different but expect something along these lines. Also, anticipate being there 4-5 hours or even longer. Bring a snack lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2399 users online. 147 members and 2252 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X