Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those unaware, here is a YouTube page dedicated to CPD Body Cam footage. Check it out

https://youtube.com/c/ColumbusPoliceBodyCamera

Comment

Anyone hear anything from CPD?

Comment

How far are you in the process? Just had poly a week ago.

Comment

• Yas614
          Yas614 commented
          Editing a comment
          Waiting for final offer for the June class.

I’m in the 80 band and have already gotten all of my background stuff turned in. I was told by my background investigator two or three weeks ago that polygraphs were going to be scheduled soon but haven’t heard anything since. Do the polygraphs get scheduled over a span of time?

Comment

• JKBuckeye
          JKBuckeye commented
          Editing a comment
          I was in the same boat as well. In the 80 band, PHS turned in, was waiting on hearing back from the background investigator regarding when my polygraph was being scheduled. I finally heard back last week, got the polygraph scheduled for this week but then was notified by my background investigator that my polygraph was cancelled due to a changed in the background check process and to stay tuned for more info. Haven’t heard back yet, any ideas?

Does anyone know the date of the potential June class start date?

Comment

• Yas614
          Yas614 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is June 14th

Has anyone made a 136 group on GroupMe yet?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm in the 80 band and was right in the middle of the background portion of the process and had my polygraph scheduled for this week. I was notified by my background investigator that my polygraph was cancelled and put on hold do to a "change in the background check process" and to stay tuned. Anyone else have this happen or know what this change is about?

Any insight would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Comment

80 band oral board tomorrow.

Comment

Going in for my oral board June 7th. Good luck to those that are scheduled!

Comment

For those who have done their oral board, is there anything I should be learning (facts about the city, department, leadership etc.) going in to help me be prepared? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Know the core values (you should know how to find them) know who the knew chief is and a little bit about the organization. They will mostly inquire about you.

Comment

• SSmith55
                    SSmith55 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I gotcha will do! Are conditional offers sent out after your oral board or do you have to do your OPOTA physical first? I received an email saying the final physical test will be late summer or early fall.

Good luck to those starting Monday. Shouldn’t be too bad the first couple days lol

Comment

My oral board got canceled a couple weeks ago because a couple of people on my panel had to be in court that day. Does anyone who is in the 80 band know when they’re opening up interviews again?

Comment

SS

im guessing that you will receive a conditional offer prior to OPOTA. That PT test is done about a month prior to academy starting to get a baseline for the group. You’ll have to complete the med/psych portion first most likely.

the process has changed some since I went through tho.

Regarding your oral board, they usually schedule a block of applicants at once. I have not heard anything this past week or so but I’ll ask around.

Comment

OHbuck that makes sense. I appreciate you asking around! I’m hoping it’ll be soon!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3708 users online. 249 members and 3459 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X