300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Drivers

I saw the most amazing thing today....A Ohio driver actually got out of the left lane!! OH AND USED THE TURN SIGNAL!! Im not sure but isn't the left lane in OHIO the PASSING LANE as well? I live in Northern KY and all the freaking time, Ohio tags in the left lane and will not move over.
    DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

My State, get over it. HAHA just kidding. Anyway, there's so much traffic these days that I don't think we can use the left lane as just a passing lane anymore.
    Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

I go 5 mph over the speed limit at all times, if people want to go faster, then they can pass me to the right or whichever lane im in, unless it is an emergency vehicle i am not moving over. if you want to speed go to a racetrack
      sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
      Rocky Balboa
      Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Damn Ohioans driving the speed limit! What are we thinking???!...
        Last edited by CincyBW84; 06-03-2007, 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

haha im thinking "No more speeding tickets" , i drive up 23 atleast twice a day every day , and a couple years ago i just turned 18, bragging to my friends that i hadnt gotten a ticket yet because it seems everyone else did, and BAM them state troopers gave me three tickets within one month, one for going 6mph over, one for 10mph over, and one for 15. so screw that i set my cruise control for 3-5mph over and everyone else can honk all they want hahaha
          sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
          Rocky Balboa
          Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Im not saying to SPEED, but get out of the LEft lane, dont drive in it. I always see 55mph in a 65mph zone.
            DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
              I go 5 mph over the speed limit at all times, if people want to go faster, then they can pass me to the right or whichever lane im in, unless it is an emergency vehicle i am not moving over. if you want to speed go to a racetrack
              So you're one of the idiots that does this? Who are you to dictate how fast people go? You are the kind of person that causes road rage and traffic problems because you are too inconsiderate to simply move over for faster traffic. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawenforcer72 View Post
                That is the kind of crap that causes road rage. If you guys think people from Ohio drive like crap, come on up to Michigan. We really drive like $hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushum View Post
                  So you're one of the idiots that does this? Who are you to dictate how fast people go? You are the kind of person that causes road rage and traffic problems because you are too inconsiderate to simply move over for faster traffic. Good job!
                  while it's not the smartest or most courteous thing to do, it's not him that causes road rage, it's the morons who drive like idiots and get ****y at the smallest things. you can't blame him for someone acting like afool and getting mad over stupid things. again, I'm not saying dont move over or anything, but just cause hes in the lane doesnt mean it's his fault someone wants to get mad cause they want to fly down the highway like an idiot and drive like they are in nascar, those are the people causing wrecks and road rage.

Comment

If slower traffic stays to the right and allows faster traffic to pass then traffic can flow smoothly. If traffic is flowing smoothly their would be no road rage.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket97 View Post
                      That is the kind of crap that causes road rage. If you guys think people from Ohio drive like crap, come on up to Michigan. We really drive like $hit!
                      Is it a state law that you are NOT allowed to use a turn signal on the highway? I've never seen a MI driver signal a lane change. When I drive in MI most signal turns but never lane changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushum View Post
                        Is it a state law that you are NOT allowed to use a turn signal on the highway? I've never seen a MI driver signal a lane change. When I drive in MI most signal turns but never lane changes.
                        Probably is....just like 70 mph is not the speed limit on I-75 in MI, just the "suggested speed"....I am originally from OH and live in MI. Michigan drivers BLOW!

Comment

so does UofM football. O-H!!!!
                          When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
                          -JPR

Comment

Originally posted by oshphopeful View Post
                            so does UofM football. O-H!!!!
                            HAHA.......I-O
                            Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro1984 View Post
                              HAHA.......I-O
                              Bring back John Cooper, Please!!
                              Last edited by rocket97; 06-07-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3815 users online. 227 members and 3588 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X