300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Police written exam

Finally got the Cleveland written test results!
    Got an 87.7% but no miltary and no residency which ranks me at 522.
    I'm not too sure if their gonna get to me in the hiring process.

Anyone else in here take the test and get their scores?

I'm right behind you at 555. Heres my advice......FORGET ABOUT IT!

Comment

anyone score high enough to continue to the agility. I got a 99.6% and ranked around # 90 without military or residency. Anyone know anything about their process, how many their hiring or when? Thanks
      Last edited by UFD537; 05-30-2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

UFD537, did you get an invite to continue on to any more phases of the hiring process?

Comment

I ranked 452 so I am in the same boat as you guys. I just cant wait until December when I finish my Bachelors in Accounting so I can move out of state.

UFD - I heard they were hiring roughly 200 but that was before I started hearing they might be closing a district. I figured you would be getting a call soon. Did they move you on to the physical yet?

Comment

Hopeful, do you have any specific departments out of state in mind?

I'm starting the process for D.C. soon, and have heard as long as you have half a brain, it's kind of easy to get on out there.

Anyone else in here get their Cleveland written score back?

Comment

Originally posted by wdr2 View Post
              UFD537, did you get an invite to continue on to any more phases of the hiring process?

Yea i take my agility tommorow night at 6:30 pm and have to hand in a background packet that they gave me.

Comment

UFD,

How was the Cleveland physical test?
                How many people were there? How many passed/failed?

Comment

UFD,

How was the Cleveland physical test?
                  How many people were there? How many passed/failed?
                  leaving in a few minutes for it! Ill let you know what i find out

Comment

Well there was 3 days of physical tests and in the first two days 12 people failed but they can retake it. the majority of the people still have to take it saturday so only abotu 20 some will fail it but im not sure how many they invited. Then after you passed the agility they signed you up for a backgorund inerview. So there moving qucik i just dont know how far into the list they are going to go.

Comment

how many people were at the physical test while you were there?

Comment

how many people were at the physical test while you were there?
                        they had different time slots but about 50 took it on thursfay and they said about 150 still need to take it saturday. But i dont know for sure how many total were invited to move on.

Comment

Well i just got my condtional offer of employment yesterday! They drove down from Cleveland to Akron to give it to me! Just need to pass the physcological and medical evaluation.

Comment

Congrats UFD537! Good luck with the rest of the process. I have an oral interview in two wks with Columbus. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Physical?

Is anyone else taking the Cleveland physical? It seems they are moving right along on the list. I was also wondering if anyone knew what the test consisted of?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6923 users online. 368 members and 6555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X