300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying High.

Wanted to let everyone know that I got the final offer today in the mail! The Academy starts on July 17. Big thanks to everyone for their help on here. You all are great.

Thanks Again,

Drewsy

Congratulations Drewsy that is great. Best of luck with everything and keep us updated. Hopefully I'll be in the next academy!

Comment

congrats man! i recieved my conditional offer from columbus last week, but i already took the job with dayton, my first choice. good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by sgtsavage View Post
        congrats man! i recieved my conditional offer from columbus last week, but i already took the job with dayton, my first choice. good luck man!
        Thanks man! Congrats to you, too. You guys start pretty soon, right? I've got my orientation June 6, and the academy starts July 16th. Enjoy yours and keep everyone updated, I'll do the same.

Comment

Congratulations! I too got my offer a little while ago, start this monday with dayton! Good luck!

Comment

drewsy64: what band did you place in???
            Last edited by carey14; 05-23-2007, 01:53 PM. Reason: specify member

Comment

Originally posted by carey14 View Post
              drewsy64: what band did you place in???
              90 Band

Comment

Congrats. Good luck. I know you'll do well. You've got that great new academy to go to.
                And to the other guys starting your journey, hang in there and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Magicman View Post
                  Congrats. Good luck. I know you'll do well. You've got that great new academy to go to.
                  And to the other guys starting your journey, hang in there and good luck.

Thanks, Magic. Looking forward to it.

Comment

how long is your academy?

Comment

28 weeks long.

Comment

From Mrs. Magicman, congratulations drewsy! If MM believes in you, then you've got my vote. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman2 View Post
                          From Mrs. Magicman, congratulations drewsy! If MM believes in you, then you've got my vote. Have fun!
                          Thank you Ma'am. I made a promise to not let your husband down, so I guess I'll have to uphold that one

Comment

I know you won't let yourself down.

Comment

Very well put.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4826 users online. 292 members and 4534 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X