300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Police Academy 2019

Hello, thought I’ll make a new forum to make it easier for us new applicants. I just received my email and I have my exam results as well as my rank.

Did you take your PAT yet ?

Comment

So how’d you do?

Comment

Hello I got a rank of 543 on the exam I talked to a Sargeant of Cleveland police and they told me that they'll call everyone that has passed for the PAT exam but I want to know because they stated the PAT exam should start in mid July and I've been waiting for a email or a call from them how long is the waiting process until they get to you for the PAT exam ?

Comment

• delvonteescott
          delvonteescott commented
          Editing a comment
          You might want to call someone. There was a PAT mid-July because I was there. You might’ve missed it. Check the email you listed in your online application , because that’s how they normally contact applicants.

I've called them in the middle of July I even checked my email and I have received no email at all for the PAT exam. I spoke with a Sgt and she told me that they're hiring alot and fast and she said they'll call me even though I'm ranked at 543. She told me that they're calling ppl to do the retake PAT exam

Comment

• delvonteescott
          delvonteescott commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s good . I was scheduled for a PAT the week before the 4th of July. I didn’t show , and I attended the retake a few days later. I then had my interview 2 weeks later.

Yep I've checked nothing yet

Comment

When did you took your Cleveland police exam ?

Comment

• delvonteescott
            delvonteescott commented
            Editing a comment
            Mid April, I believe

....I spoked to the Cleveland civil service exam rep and she told me that the PAT exam started back on July 14 and 15. She also said that everyone that passed also got the email. I checked my spam and inbox I had no email in regards to that PAT exam and 2 I asked her can she email me the notice so I can see what it looks like she then emailed it to me and I confirmed it to her that I haven't received that email at all she then told me to wait for the next PAT exam and she doesn't know when the next exam will come out for the PAT and the worst part is I never received the notification back in july

Comment

• delvonteescott
            delvonteescott commented
            Editing a comment
            That sucks , man. I knew something had to be up. If I were you , I’d call once a week for an update , just in case they forget add you to the mailing list again, or update your contact info

I just called them and told them my exact email so that type of mistake won't happen again then after this week I'll start calling the Cleveland civil service every week to see if another PAT exam is available I've also checked with them so I can tell them that I'm still on the eligible list because of what the letter stated now I have to play the waiting game again

Comment

When to the academy start the exams is it every 3 to 6 months ?

Comment

Is there any new PAT exams ?

Comment

Sorry...wrong forum. Good luck guys!

Comment

Conditional offers were sent out today for class 146

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11932 users online. 452 members and 11480 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X