Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    If I recall correctly, he said they hope to have oral boards done by the end of February...Is that what you were told?
    It seems like they are about a month behind last year's group...not sure if they were ahead last year or if they have more applicants in the 90 band to process this year.

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    He told me as soon as I was finished with my Poly that I had no discrepancies and in my pre-interview, the detective was coaching me on my next interview and the next step. I haven't received anything official yet though.

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    What was the time frame between your poly/BI and finding out you passed? I just had mine yesterday.
    I did my ride along on Jan 3rd, third shift in the Hilltop. They suggested I go on another, but wait until everyone else gets their first one in.

• OffcrBang
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLamb View Post
    Has anyone done a ride-along yet? I sent in a request for a 3rd shift ride-along.
    I just signed up for my ride along in February. I passed my poly and pre-interview so I wanted to get it in before the next step!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Has anyone done a ride-along yet? I sent in a request for a 3rd shift ride-along.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    My biggest concern has been the timeline. If the academy starts in mid-June, that means we are supposed to be doing the final PT test in mid-Feb (given the 120 day OPOTA timeline). Looks like they have a lot scheduled prior to that test.

• LittleLamb
    replied
    They called me Thursday to schedule the pre-interview and polygraph as well. I was concerned that maybe they hadn’t received everything they requested from me.

Leave a comment:

• Sk8wizard
    replied
    Just scheduled my BI and polygraph meeting. Like OHBUCK said.. it’s a waiting game. No rush. Everyone will be talked to and scheduled. Just enjoy the holidays and relax!

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    replied
    Guys take a chill. Many detectives and personnel take time off between now and Jan 1. I would expect the process to pick up in January.

this process as you should know by now is “hurry up and wait” you will be contacted when it’s time. Some contact by email and others by phone. Each BI has anywhere from 20+ backgrounds to process. If your 90 band you will be contacted first. If your 80 just be prepared to be processed later.

again it’s holiday time. people have use or loose and they would rather be with their families during the holidays not processing applicants.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    OK, you all have me worried. I turned mine in 3 days after it was sent out and haven't heard anything yet. Even one of my references said he hadn't gotten a call yet.

Does anyone know how they are working the list? Is it first POBITS returned, first worked?

• cstevens.1
    commented on 's reply
    They called me.

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    Did they call you or email you? I haven't heard anything yet.

• cstevens.1
    commented on 's reply
    Okay I was just making sure. I just got a call and set up my pre-interview and polygraph.

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    My references are being contacted currently.

• cstevens.1
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything since turning in their PHS?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3097 users online. 227 members and 2870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X