X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHbuck15
    replied
    Quick update

June class is a go but they don’t have a start date finalized. Let me know if your BI has said otherwise. Typically start around the 18th or June.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Asked too soon. They have scheduled the psych evals.

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Anyone hear back about your medical/stress test yet? Have you been scheduled for the psych eval?

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I would think fairly quick since they still have to schedule the psych eval for a bunch of people, but I am also not sure psychologists are working in offices right now

• Smitty23
    replied
    Yes a cardiologist has to read it. I just wasn’t sure how quick this part of the process was.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Just had mine on Monday. They did say a cardiologist has to read the test for the final word.

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• Smitty23
    replied
    Anyone received results from the stress test? I took mine last Tuesday and haven’t received any notification.

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    replied
    Academy is still going on they’ve done some adjustments to keep social distance. It sounds like June will still be a go as they don’t want to delay future academies. keep in mind that this is ever evolving.

on a sidenote unless you were aware already All ride along‘s are currently being canceled

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Does anyone know what’s going on at CPD’s academy right now? My understanding is that OSP trooper cadets are doing distance learning right now. Wondered if CPD is doing the same. Hopefully, they are all staying healthy.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Originally posted by OHbuck15 View Post
    6th of April? Is the stay at home still I’m affect then? If it’s April that is probably too close of a time time frame to the current situation I would just anticipate the process slowing. Not sure on a start date. I don’t think anyone is that far ahead. Typically the June class starts around June 18th or so.
    It’s the last day on the order. I haven’t looked at the order in depth to see if that means the first potential day of “freedom” or the last day of “captivity.” (lol!)

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    replied
    6th of April? Is the stay at home still I’m affect then? If it’s April that is probably too close of a time time frame to the current situation I would just anticipate the process slowing. Not sure on a start date. I don’t think anyone is that far ahead. Typically the June class starts around June 18th or so.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Originally posted by OHbuck15 View Post
    When are you scheduled? The division is changing some operation procedures due to this, so I just want to update you all that you may want to be prepared for an extended hiring process. If your scheduled soon for those steps I would anticipate the date being changed. Stay healthy
    I’m scheduled on the 6th.
    Do you know if they are thinking about delaying the start date of academy?

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    replied
    When are you scheduled? The division is changing some operation procedures due to this, so I just want to update you all that you may want to be prepared for an extended hiring process. If your scheduled soon for those steps I would anticipate the date being changed. Stay healthy

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Anyone get an offer this week? Are they done with conditional offers right now?

My stress and medical tests have been scheduled...just have to avoid Coronavirus until they happen!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3374 users online. 253 members and 3121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X