Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I’m through the entire process. I just did the last step and completed the psych test and interview. There are interviews at the end of your conditional offer? Or are you at the beginning of the process?

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure about testing, but interviews are going through this week (at least), so I doubt any decision will be made until all interviews are finished.

• Cpd2020
    replied
    I figured me might have heard something today. I have t heard anything yet and took the psych last week. Anxiously awaiting!

Leave a comment:

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, I did. Test took a couple hours.

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Did they have you both talk to the psychologist after the testing? How long were you at the academy for the testing and everything?

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, thanks, I appreciate it. I took it. It seemed to have went great but I have not heard anything back.

• Columbus
    replied
    Originally posted by Cpd2020 View Post
    Anyone heard anything new about the june academy other than what has been stated? I take my Psych in the morning. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I've taken plenty and I'm already a cop lol. But this is my first time on here and I hope to see some of you guys in the June academy!
    People who took the psych today were told to prepare for a 6/15 start date.

Leave a comment:

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    I think I know who you are.... lol

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    There's a news article, but it says what we already know - that they don't yet know if they will be having new recruits attend in June.
    https://www.dispatch.com/news/202005...ademy-training

• Cpd2020
    replied
    Anyone heard anything new about the june academy other than what has been stated? I take my Psych in the morning. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I've taken plenty and I'm already a cop lol. But this is my first time on here and I hope to see some of you guys in the June academy!

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    commented on 's reply
    Delaying this class would negatively affect future classes for years so they do not want that to happen. Keep studying ten codes and know the core values. You don’t want to forget those the first day...haha

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Chief Quinlan did a local Q&A the other day and he said they hate to miss a class, so they are planning to have the academy start in June unless they are told to “stand down.”

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    They said no decision until next week.

• cstevens.1
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything today regarding the start of the June class?

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Is there a Zoom meeting today at 3?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3805 users online. 289 members and 3516 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X