• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I think I was there 2.5 hours.

• Lepec
    replied
    Hey guys, can you inform me of how much time I should accommodate for the medical evaluation?

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Are they planning to start the full 40-45 people in the June class? Any idea how many are left in the process from the 90 band, meaning, Will any 90 band applicants going to be rolled over to December?

• aTrainOfMe
    commented on 's reply
    June class is full, they will be starting to work on the December class soon

• Chaney1
    replied
    Good luck to all 90 banded applicants in the June pool. I am awaiting my initial polygraph and haven’t heard anything since initially speaking with my background investigator. Has anyone heard back to continue the process for December’s potential class?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky2020
    replied
    Originally posted by Cpd2020 View Post
    Was just told that the academy start date has changed to July 13th.
    Confirmed with my sources today as well. Letters should start going out this next week. Decision to move class was made late this past week.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I heard the same news from another source today.

• Cpd2020
    replied
    Was just told that the academy start date has changed to July 13th.

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    replied
    Class start date is June 15th. Plan to start then(with COViD in mind... that’s the goal as of now and they do not want to delay anything. You should be hearing something soon!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, recruiting has been emailing links to candidates when the meetings happen.

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve heard about these zoom calls, but I don’t know anything about them. Is this a public call they have?

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    They said on Friday’s Zoom call that they haven’t yet been given the approval from Finance to hire, but they said everyone would know in plenty of time to give notice at their jobs.

• Cpd2020
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for all your info!

• OHbuck15
    replied
    Last week the executive staff had a retreat to discuss various division items. I would imagine that the next class was discussed. Be patient you will hear something soon. At about 4 weeks out they usually do orientation.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I’m at the end also, but my psych interview isn’t scheduled until Thursday. I think some were scheduled Friday as well. Others have said they have a supplemental poly scheduled, so they are far from done with applicants in the process.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3506 users online. 261 members and 3245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X