X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Originally posted by Styllin View Post
    Does anyone know when they will be having another test? I missed the one in July of 2019.
    Not until July. They test once a year. The process takes about a full year - those of us who tested last July won't enter academy until at least June 2020 (some may have to wait until Dec 2020 to attend).

Leave a comment:

• Styllin
    replied
    Does anyone know when they will be having another test? I missed the one in July of 2019.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Never mind - got my answer.
    Last edited by LittleLamb; 12-02-2019, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OHbuck15
    commented on 's reply
    Just make copies. You should be good.

• Chaney1
    replied
    Just so everyone can have a little more insight on the candidate pool...there were 402 candidates placed on the eligibility list this year...90 band-131, 80 band-168, 70 band-103....for 80 spots

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Originally posted by OHbuck15 View Post
    You’ll be turning in your PHQ by the beginning of December with poly in January most likely. The ball will start rolling fast so get your docs prepared. If you need to order transcripts I would start now.
    Thanks! I have had my original transcripts since July - do you know if they keep the originals? I plan to apply for Hilliard PD as well and I imagine I will still need an original copy to show/give Hilliard. Trying to decide if I should go ahead and order another set.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the info!

• OHbuck15
    replied
    You’ll be turning in your PHQ by the beginning of December with poly in January most likely. The ball will start rolling fast so get your docs prepared. If you need to order transcripts I would start now.

Leave a comment:

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    I got mine as well! Any idea how long it will take to get to the poly if you're in the 90 band?

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Just got the official word that I am on the eligibility list!

Check your email today!

Leave a comment:

• jfortman
    replied
    The panel interview is designed as said before to be difficult. Anything that came up on your background that might be an eye sore will be looked at. They will push to see if you waiver in your confidence in your answers, and I did, it cost me. Everything works out for a reason, I have a pretty good job now with parole, so I can't complain. Although my pay would be double right now ha ! Timing seemed to be a few months between each step. Everything up to the panel and rejection took between a year and year and a half if I can remember.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    commented on 's reply
    I called and left a message yesterday, so hopefully I will hear back and have some info to post today.

• OffcrBang
    commented on 's reply
    I was about to post something as well on here! Waiting anxiously to get my Poly and Pre-Interview date. I thought we would have had it by now.

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Does anyone recall the timing on next steps? A lot of info was thrown at us quickly - something about the week after Thanksgiving and something else about January. I see that last year’s applicants were notified that they were on the eligibility list 2 days after the make-up PT date, which I think happened last Saturday for this year. A few days after being notified they were on the eligibility list, last year’s group said they had received the background paperwork to complete. In early December, they were already doing polygraphs. I’m ready to go, want to get my paperwork in ASAP so I don’t get overlooked for this year.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLamb
    replied
    Mayor Ginther just released his 2020 budget for Columbus. Funding to hire 90 new CPD Officers!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3617 users online. 274 members and 3343 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X