Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had my stress test this past Tuesday. It is not about the time you last. My advice is to last at least 11 minutes but it all depends on factors like your age and weight. You should be hearing something back after a day or 2 about the next step in the process.

Comment

• Scheduled for Psych Eval on November 9th!!! I’m assuming that means I passed my medical eval? Anyone else going through psych next?!?

Comment

• 2ServeNProtect
        2ServeNProtect commented
        Editing a comment
        I have my oral psych scheduled sometime next week. A bit nervous. I shouldn’t be because I have taken a psych before and passed. How are you feeling?

• I’m not nervous about it but I am anxious that if I do pass will I make it in this December. If you don’t mind me asking if you’ve passed a psych eval before why are you with a department somewhere?

Comment

• 2ServeNProtect
        2ServeNProtect commented
        Editing a comment
        I withdrew from the process for personal reasons.

• Has anyone done the psych eval? If you are cleared for duty what happens then? I want to say they have 35 spots open what are the odds you pass and are not selected?

Comment

• gfrosty
        gfrosty commented
        Editing a comment
        My experience was that a few weeks after my psych I got my final offer. However that was a while ago, and things might be quicker since we are coming closer to the Academy (maybe?). Soon after that I got an email about getting fitted for uniforms and then another email about getting PT gear. So far that’s all I’ve gotten. Hope this helps. But I don’t see why they would go through all this trouble and not put you in the December class. Like they say, your conditional offer is a job offer as long as you pass the following tests.

• If i remember correctly it is around 1500-2000$ to process you through med and psych. Most likely you can anticipate being in the next class. They will tell you if your in a standby status. They typically place 10-15 people on standby for the class because people drop out the first week. Once you’ve completed both med and psych you will get a congrats email and be contacted by academy staff for orientation and information about how to get measured at galls for your uniforms.

Comment

• Have you guys had your orientation for the December class?

Comment

• gfrosty
          gfrosty commented
          Editing a comment
          I got an email for one on Nov 21

• I have my psych interview tomorrow but I don’t believe an orientation has been scheduled for the next class

Comment

• LittleLamb
          LittleLamb commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck! You’ll do fine!

• I received an email to report for orientation on Nov 21, get webcheck done by 13th and go to Galls to order uniforms asap along with 33 others who’s email addresses were attached on the recipient list.

Comment

• Chaney1
          Chaney1 commented
          Editing a comment
          When did you do your psych evaluation interview?

• Took the test on Oct 13 and completed the interview on Oct 14

Comment

• Final offer received December here I come!

Comment

• gfrosty
            gfrosty commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats dude!

• Yas614
            Yas614 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chaney1 does your orientation date say for November 21st as well?

• Any 90 banders from the current test on here? I scored 96, just waiting on my PHS to be sent to me. Should we start a new thread for 2021 Classes?

Comment

• How was orientation yesterday? Which outside agencies are sending recruits to the 135?

Whatever they told you to know in day 1, make sure you know it. You’ll fall behind really fast if you don’t have those things memorized.

And don’t forget, it’s a great experience. It won’t seem like it sometimes in the moment, but you will look back on your days at the academy fondly. Don’t let stress make you forget why you are there!

Comment

• gfrosty
              gfrosty commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately they canceled our orientation. It was supposedly due to covid as well as some of us were told that they had to push some of the phase 4 testing for the 2020 hiring group to that Saturday, so they cancelled. It looks like they won’t be scheduling one and we will have to do some of it during the first week. We got several emails with gear lists and what not. We are all definitely anxiously waiting and excited!

• LittleLamb
              LittleLamb commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s a bummer. At least you have the gear list.

• Was anyone placed on standby for December class or received the standby list ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3995 users online. 216 members and 3779 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X