300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extention On Opota PT test

I was wondering if Opota gives extensions on physical tests? I am nearing the end of my academy here in a month or so, but in the middle of the academy i broke my hand (in one of the academy classes) and was unable to run for 4 weeks and unable to lift weights for 2.5 months. Im mainly worried that i will most likely be unable to complete my pushups. Does this sound reasonable enough to get an extension? and also who would i contact?

thank you
    sigpic

No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know, I don't know.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky IV (1985)

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

incorrect, the commader is not a medical doctor.
    we had 2 cadets get medical extensions. all you have to do is go to the attorney general website and you can find it listed under the forms section. the doctor then fills it out and you return it to your commander. the sooner the better, out CC's were unhappy about it but o well **** em, it's your life and career
    " The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few"

Comment

We had a girl in my class that got an extension becuase of her knee. They gave her 2 mnths after the Dr cleared her and she still didn't pass but that was because she wouldnt believe she had to pass the physical to get certified, OOPS! And this was OPOTA.
      DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6314 users online. 363 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X