300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oshp 2018

Just starting a new thread for applicants who applied for OSHP during the application period that started on November 1, 2018 so we can stay updated with each other and see where we are in line

That’s weird that they are taking applications now. There were still like 200 people on the eligibility list in front of me over the summer and I finished the process last January. I’m assuming that any of these people that apply now won’t even be able to get into an academy within two years.

Comment

Yeah I have a couple buddies who applied in 2016 and they just started the academy October 31st

Comment

PT test and written test scheduled for December 19th

Comment

• OSHPHOPEFUL1
          OSHPHOPEFUL1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck! Just be prepared to wait a year at minimum.

I'm taking my Written/PT test on Jan 10th in Cleveland.

Comment

Does anyone know / have any idea what would be beneficial to study look over / know for the written test? I take mine in Jaunuary.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverInOhio View Post
            Does anyone know / have any idea what would be beneficial to study look over / know for the written test? I take mine in Jaunuary.
            If you have a GED or a high school diploma you should be fine. It was kind of a joke. If you’re really worried I would just study up on some basic grammar questions, such as the proper use of there and their. Good luck!

Comment

That’s actually exactly what someone else told me.. that’s crazy. Should be a breeze. I wish my test date would just get here already. I’m just eager to get started even if I have to wait a year to start the academy. This is honestly my dream job.. well being with the K-9 unit with OSHP is but that’s later on down the road hopefully.

Comment

• OSHPHOPEFUL1
                OSHPHOPEFUL1 commented
                Editing a comment
                A year and a half to two years is what you’re looking at if this trend holds.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11937 users online. 447 members and 11490 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X