Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I had to miss the pt test, so I reapplied, hopefully September works out better. Best of luck.

Comment

I went for my interview about two weeks ago so I’m just waiting around to hear if I go forward in the process or not.

Comment

• pburgtrack17
        pburgtrack17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Was it the interview where you turn in your background packet? I'm just curious how fast they're moving.

Update: I called into HR this morning to make sure that everything was moving smoothly with selecting a new academy date, and was told that November 18th is the new prospective date. The county commissioners have still not said how many deputies they plan to authorize for hiring either. We are still to expect an email with the conditional offer and either psych or med steps in about a month.

Comment

• Ohiojj7
        Ohiojj7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you recieved that email yet? I called into HR last week and left a message and no one has called me back.

• pburgtrack17
        pburgtrack17 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not but I spoke to them yesterday and they said the sheriff was coming in to review packets and we should have an email this week. Next week they should be scheduling for the psych I think.

Originally posted by pburgtrack17 View Post
      Update: I called into HR this morning to make sure that everything was moving smoothly with selecting a new academy date, and was told that November 18th is the new prospective date. The county commissioners have still not said how many deputies they plan to authorize for hiring either. We are still to expect an email with the conditional offer and either psych or med steps in about a month.
      Nice!! Best of luck. Commissioners don’t have a choice but to hire more deputies, they have a new jail to open and operate.

Comment

My cvsa is scheduled for next week me and hr are just waiting on my current work place to send over my file

Comment

Check your emails. My conditional offer was sent this morning. It will have all the other info you should need for the last steps in the process.

Comment

• Ohiojj7
            Ohiojj7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. Mine is at 8:30AM. Do you know when the physical fitness is? (Push ups, sit ups, 300 meter)

• pburgtrack17
            pburgtrack17 commented
            Editing a comment
            See you there then! Mine is the same time. The fitness standards they gave us is just the standard we have to meet during and at the end of the academy. No test on that before we go in.

• Ohiojj7
            Ohiojj7 commented
            Editing a comment
            How did your medical and psych eval go? Still haven't heard anything but I believe mine went well.

• Me3han
            Me3han commented
            Editing a comment
            I havnt heard anything either and I thought my medical and pysch went great.

Has anyone received a final offer yet?

Comment

• Ohiojj7
            Ohiojj7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet, I'm still waiting. I finished my psych eval on Oct 11th. Hopefully we get contacted this week.

• Me3han
            Me3han commented
            Editing a comment
            I had mine on October 11th also. I am not going to call or email Franklin SO, they might be annoyed by it.

They said they run things pretty close to "running out of time" and if that holds true, and they indeed want to give us two weeks notice (for those of us that are working), prior to the start of the academy, then November 4th would be the last date they could wait till. Hopefully not but who knows!

Comment

• Me3han
            Me3han commented
            Editing a comment
            We shall see

Final offer came this morning!
          Last edited by pburgtrack17; 10-23-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Ohiojj7
            Ohiojj7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine too. See you there and congratulations!

• Me3han
            Me3han commented
            Editing a comment
            By email or actual mail?

• pburgtrack17
            pburgtrack17 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same to you JJ!

I got an email saying I was in and that the original letter will be mailed today.

• Me3han
            Me3han commented
            Editing a comment
            Just got the offer! See you guys at the academy!

Just curious for those who got hired if the wait process was pretty long. I had an interview this past August after submitting my PHQ, my work records from my current employer were pulled on the last day of September, and I followed up with HR 1st week of October to see when we would hear back about whether we move on to the voice stress test. I was told that unless we hear that we’re no longer in the process were still in. I still have yet to hear anything as of today.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3815 users online. 207 members and 3608 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X