300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County Sheriff's Office-2018 hiring process

FCSO has just finished up their PAT at the end of September, has anyone here applied and taken it? If so, what did you think? Have you heard anything back from them yet? Good luck to all who applied!

I've been in backgrounds for about two weeks now. Has anyone else been assigned an investigator yet? My references have all told me that they were contacted a week ago but I have not been contacted, or introduced to my BI yet.

Comment

Thats just the way it is, patience my friend. They will contact you one way or the other if you progress or not. I just reapplied but I missed this last PAT exam so I have to wait for the april 2019 one. The process is super long bud, expect a response 1 to 3 months out after each appearances.

Comment

Adam2015 I totally get that it's a long process. I was more or less asking if anyone knew their BI yet because mine has been in progress since the end of October, and I have no idea who is doing the investigation.

I am content to sit tight and wait. Just want to know if anyone else had the same experience.

Comment

Anyone get scheduled for the panel interview yet?

Comment

Ohiojj7- I did a few days ago for the 27th this month.

Comment

• Ohiojj7
              Ohiojj7 commented
              Editing a comment
              I had mine on the 27th as well.

I took my test in October, I’m waiting to hear if I can take the physical.

Comment

i had my interview back in late October and haven’t heard anything since then .Does anyone know if that is a bad sign or not?

Comment

• pburgtrack17
                pburgtrack17 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you done your CVSA yet? Sometimes they go silent for a while.

• blkHEBREW
                blkHEBREW commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope I haven’t even got an email for it yet i did my written exam then physical then interview and that was all on September and October nothing since then.

Nope I haven’t even got an email for it yet i did my written exam then physical then interview and that was all on September and October nothing since then.

Comment

If anyone else has their panel today, shoot me a private message if you want and tell me how it went! I had mine today and it seemed to go fairly well but you never know I guess.

Comment

• Ohiojj7
                  Ohiojj7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had mine on the 27th too. I'm confident it went well. Now its back to waiting for an email. Ill post again when I hear something. Good Luck everyone!

To those who had their panel interview on the 27th, have you heard anything yet? I have not.

Comment

• pburgtrack17
                  pburgtrack17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have not heard anything yet either. Have you talked to them? Maybe they're just taking their time.

Everyone should be receiving a call shortly. I just got one this morning saying the academy is postponed until October but that I have a conditional offer and will be waiting for the med and psych until that time. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Ohiojj7
                  Ohiojj7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats on the conditional offer. I got the same call today. I don't mind waiting until October, I'm just happy I got the conditional offer.

Since we are waiting until October, I wonder if that means that we will be grouped into the class that is currently doing applications. That would make for a pretty big academy though.

Comment

They pushed you guys back for October? Interesting, I am scheduled for my pat in May, I’d imagine they don’t have a big enough class? We received 3 email reminders for people to submit apps lol. That never happens.. well in the past it hasn’t so who knows? I can only hope we get through all of this processing and are in the academy by October but I ain’t going to hold my breath, I look for my group should any of us make it, to be sometime early 2020... but October, that would sweet.

Comment

• pburgtrack17
                    pburgtrack17 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was told by HR that it was a funding issue as to why it was pushed back. Quite a bummer but it gives me more time to work on things over the summer.

Just seeing where everyone is in the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11785 users online. 461 members and 11324 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X