Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfortman
    replied
    What specific questions do you have, i have interviewed there in the past. Hiring process typically looks like this.
    Initial Interview, 2nd Interview with regional supervisor.
    Possibly a 3rd interview / Background Checks / Offer. Every Region is going to be a little different and time frame will vary. I recently applied and interviewed for a position [not in franklin] and i am in month 3 of the hiring process. Some will move faster depending on need and amount of interviews. I have interviewed places that have invited as little as 10, and as many as a hundred. Franklin you are going to come against alot of competition including current probation officers for the county trying to get into the state.

Take it from someone who has interviewed a ton over the past 4 years, if you are really wanting to get into parole apply at every posting they have. If you limit to one county you are going to be be fighting against tons of other applicants so give yourself every opportunity.

Currently They have a position that has been posted for Dayton and Van Wert Regions. if you have further questions ask, i will give you any insight i have.

Leave a comment:

• OSHPHOPEFUL1
    started a topic Ohio Parole Officer

Ohio Parole Officer

Did anyone receive an interview for the recent franklin county parole officer position. Also, does anyone have any insight on the job, and hiring process? Thanks!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8249 users online. 392 members and 7857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X