Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing leads

Hi all,

I'm from out-of-state but am being sent to the OSHP academy for 10 weeks of training beginning in September. My department's default option is to put me up in the dorms, but they're allowing me to take that money and seek other options. If anyone might have a lead on other options--maybe someone with a guest room or suite, or an apartment that isn't being rented?--please PM me. No pressure if you do, I understand we might need to do some back and forth to find out if it's a good fit.

If it's for only 10 weeks man I would just stay there.. I hear it's tough there and if you force yourself to stay at the academy, you're more willing to get through the next day, if you go home you may psych your self out and not go back.. and that would be the worst.. I would just go and stay and get it over with.

Comment

For clarification, I'm not attending the academy basic training (or whatever they call it there. I'm a current officer going to an extended training that is hosted there... I've already done the academy dorms/random roommate thing and I'm a bit old for that now :P

Comment

Oh okay, yeah I am sorry if I knew of a place I'd totally help you out but I dont. There are hotels near by, should you choose that route. Best of luck and thank you for your service.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5340 users online. 228 members and 5112 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X