Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kshields30
    commented on 's reply
    Cleveland PD requires a 65% as a bare minimum passing score on the video portion. According to their email, This is also the main and only score they use to rank someone on the eligibility list. Therefore, anything way above that 65% (80-90s) would give you a hire eligibility # and chance of moving along in the hiring process.

• Dyno93
    replied
    Does anyone know what a good score on the video portion of the NTN exam would be? I took it last year and scored in the 70’s,it was pretty difficult.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    I dont disagree and it is a much better pay but I have a family of 5 and yeah.. not to mention relocating, new school districts, etc.. I need to be at minimum 18.50 an hour, just to simply get by lol, but for 6 months I could make that work.

• kshields30
    commented on 's reply
    Not that its much of a difference, but I did see they raised their academy pay from 10.50 to 15.00 an HR. Still a gigantic struggle if you got kids but it's better than that 10:50 nonsense

• kshields30
    replied
    JD White thanks for the info bud. After testing around my local PDS for awhile now, I know allll about those waiting games haha. Good luck to you and let me know when you hear something.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    I really wish I could afford to support the family at the pay they offer during the 6 months at the academy or else I would totally be getting after it. Cleveland has its struggles but what city doesnt and it's a really nice place in my opinion. Like any city, it has its areas of need for improvements but that doesn't mean we cant work together as a community or a society to make it better. Best of luck to you guys.

Leave a comment:

• JDWhite
    commented on 's reply
    They will assign you a number on the eligibility list and then have you do the PAT. Once you pass that you'll come back about a week later for your interview and then the waiting game starts. I had my interview in early April and haven't heard a word back yet. Supposedly they need people bad though.

• kshields30
    replied
    Deleted....
    Last edited by kshields30; 08-31-2018, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JDWhite
    started a topic Cleveland Police academy 2018 and beyond

Cleveland Police academy 2018 and beyond

I am currently an applicant for the Cleveland Police Department for patrolman and was wondering if there was anyone else who is applying and if so whether or not they've heard anything about when the new academy class and if anyone has received a conditional offer yet.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4280 users online. 221 members and 4059 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X