Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jwconner23
    replied
    Is the academy still on pace to start in November? Will it be held at Tri-C or the Justice Center?

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    I had at 75% on the video, got ranked in the 300s. I was pretty bummed with the low score but still got a conditional offer.

• hand_son
    commented on 's reply
    I do not wish to be considered at this time, but in order to ensure that I may be considered at a later date, please consider this as my waiver of certification, with the understanding that if I do not remove this waiver within six (6) months my name will be removed from the eligible list.
    This is waiver and I requested them I can’t now I’m confused here what will be the next step
    Last edited by hand_son; 09-06-2018, 02:42 PM.

• Chris8496
    commented on 's reply
    Thats probably something I would email and ask the department specifically as it would be up to them, I would doubt you would have to retake the test since you have already been ranked. What exactly did the waiver do, kinda confused by your question?

• Chris8496
    replied
    Hello, I had a quick question regarding the process for Cleveland as I have never gone through it before. I took the test a couple weeks ago, so my test scores would be in consideration for the 2019 academies. I scored an 80% on the video portion in which establishes your rank, kinda bummed because I have scored higher before on that test. I was wondering if anyone who has gone through the process before thinks that score will be high enough to give me a shot at being pursued as an applicant. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• hand_son
    replied
    Hello every one I have question I took the NTN test for Cleveland police patrol officer in July 2018 , and got my rank for top 30 but I didn’t take the agility test on August 18 and 19 because of my work schedule and I put my waiver .now my question is if I remove my waiver within 6 mont do I have to take the ntn test again or no , or they will put me back on the eligibility list without taking ntn test and will schedule me for the next agility test because I’m confuse . Can any one explain this to me thank you

Leave a comment:

• Jwconner23
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Jwconner23; 08-29-2018, 08:43 AM.

• Cleveland44
    replied
    Looking like November

Leave a comment:

• Jwconner23
    commented on 's reply
    Any idea when the academy would start?

• Cleveland44
    replied
    Conditionals have been getting sent out this past week.

Leave a comment:

• Bryzdogg
    replied
    So what happens after we meet with them? Wait to hear and then oral boards?

Leave a comment:

• kshields30
    replied
    Originally posted by Dyno93 View Post
    Talked to a recruiter about this,you go over your PHQ with a BI.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dyno93
    commented on 's reply
    Talked to a recruiter about this,you go over your PHQ with a BI.

• kshields30
    replied
    Does anybody have any information on the interview process for this Police Department. I just want to make sure I'm best prepared when I had a back out there. Is this like a typical oral board interview for Cleveland or more of a background investigation with your phq?

Leave a comment:

• Bryzdogg
    replied
    Thanks for the info. This doesn’t seem to bad honestly

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9402 users online. 363 members and 9039 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X