300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted....
    Last edited by kshields30; 08-31-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I got my PAT scheduled for the 19th. They didn’t post the standards though, anyone have a clue of what we will have to do?

Comment

Here are the Req. Based on our first application.

Comment

Thanks for the info. This doesn’t seem to bad honestly

Comment

Does anybody have any information on the interview process for this Police Department. I just want to make sure I'm best prepared when I had a back out there. Is this like a typical oral board interview for Cleveland or more of a background investigation with your phq?

Comment

• Dyno93
            Dyno93 commented
            Editing a comment
            Talked to a recruiter about this,you go over your PHQ with a BI.

Originally posted by Dyno93 View Post
          Talked to a recruiter about this,you go over your PHQ with a BI.
          Thanks

Comment

So what happens after we meet with them? Wait to hear and then oral boards?

Comment

Conditionals have been getting sent out this past week.

Comment

• Jwconner23
                Jwconner23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Any idea when the academy would start?

Looking like November

Comment

• Jwconner23
                Jwconner23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you.
                Last edited by Jwconner23; 08-29-2018, 08:43 AM.

Hello every one I have question I took the NTN test for Cleveland police patrol officer in July 2018 , and got my rank for top 30 but I didn’t take the agility test on August 18 and 19 because of my work schedule and I put my waiver .now my question is if I remove my waiver within 6 mont do I have to take the ntn test again or no , or they will put me back on the eligibility list without taking ntn test and will schedule me for the next agility test because I’m confuse . Can any one explain this to me thank you

Comment

• Chris8496
                Chris8496 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats probably something I would email and ask the department specifically as it would be up to them, I would doubt you would have to retake the test since you have already been ranked. What exactly did the waiver do, kinda confused by your question?

• hand_son
                hand_son commented
                Editing a comment
                I do not wish to be considered at this time, but in order to ensure that I may be considered at a later date, please consider this as my waiver of certification, with the understanding that if I do not remove this waiver within six (6) months my name will be removed from the eligible list.
                This is waiver and I requested them I can’t now I’m confused here what will be the next step
                Last edited by hand_son; 09-06-2018, 02:42 PM.

Hello, I had a quick question regarding the process for Cleveland as I have never gone through it before. I took the test a couple weeks ago, so my test scores would be in consideration for the 2019 academies. I scored an 80% on the video portion in which establishes your rank, kinda bummed because I have scored higher before on that test. I was wondering if anyone who has gone through the process before thinks that score will be high enough to give me a shot at being pursued as an applicant. Thanks

Comment

• Cleveland44
                Cleveland44 commented
                Editing a comment
                I had at 75% on the video, got ranked in the 300s. I was pretty bummed with the low score but still got a conditional offer.

• Cleveland2495
                Cleveland2495 commented
                Editing a comment
                How long from the test roughly until you got your rank?

Is the academy still on pace to start in November? Will it be held at Tri-C or the Justice Center?

Comment

Anyone who has taken the test, roughly how long does it take to get your rank? Took the CS test about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.

Comment

Have you heard anything yet? I took my test probs a week after you and still haven’t heard anything.

Comment

• Cleveland2495
                    Cleveland2495 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Recruiter said the list comes out after Jan 1 since that testing period was for 2019 academies.

• qwe
                    qwe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Alright thanks. Looking forward to 2019!

Hey everyone, I’m taking the Cleveland exam this week and have been reading all the comments. I’m just curious as to if the academy for all recruits moving forward is in Columbus for sure? Or is there a chance we would be somewhere else? Thank you in advance

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11453 users online. 414 members and 11039 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X