Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arobinson82
    commented on 's reply
    Erind5, are you going to the basic peace officer training starting August 20th?

• Bauer
    replied
    UAPD puts candidates through either the State Trooper Academy or The Columbus Academy. It's up to the Chief.

Congrats on the spot Erind.

Leave a comment:

• Erind5
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I'm not sure. I'm not opota certified and I received my conditional offer of employment with them. I start the academy in August.

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, I am confused though.. they only want people who are already opota cerified? Not sure if I am reading the qualifiers correctly lol..

• Erind5
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow, already? I have the chief's interview tomorrow.

• Adam2015
    replied
    They just opened applications up too..

Leave a comment:

• Erind5
    replied
    I'm currently in UAPD's process.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Alright thanks buddy

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    No, I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Thats awesome, do you know how many people tested?

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    Not too much to it yet, honestly. They contacted me and asked if I still wanted to be considered. I said yes so they gave me a fitness test date and time. I went and passed..they sent me into an interview room directly after where I was interviewed by 2 sergeants and a lieutenant..passed that so they sent me over to a receptionist to fill out some paperwork and begin filling out stuff for my background..then they fingerprinted me and told me to send in my completed background paperwork within 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    According to NTN they're hiring.. hows your process Bauer? I retake my NTN exam tomorrow morning. My only concern with this process is my record and they disclose that with certain infractions on your record you could be disqualified from the process.. I applied anyway because it has been almost a decade but still..

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Oh okay, sorry i misunderstood, sounds like its going pretty good for you then! I hope it works out.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    Ahhh. Yeah, I was just talking about who was selected to go to the fitness test. I have my fitness test, interview and finger printing in a couple of weeks. They do all of that in the same day for those who pass each portion.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    I'm speaking on terms of applicants, they may cut down to the top 200 or whatever their preferance is. You have a shot at it like anyone else, good luck!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6410 users online. 323 members and 6087 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X