300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put In Bay Police Department

Are There Any Current Or Past Put-in-bay Police Officers Who Could Share Some Of Thier Experiences For Someone Going Through The Hiring Process. I Heard Some Crazy Stories About Loose Women, Huge Brawls And Officers So Into Their Jobs They Work Multiple Shifts Back-to-back.......any Of This True?

Nothing better than watching people get DUIs on golf carts.

I worked on this island a few years ago, not in a LEO capacity, and people treat that island like a mini mardi gras. A ton of drunks, a ton of fights, some indecent exposure, alot of drugs on that island. The locals are very close knit cynical group there so you won't see much of them.

Also, my personal advice, try to cut the kids who work on the island a break for minor traffic violations (if you haven't had bad contact with them thusfar), I had an officer there tell me that he was going to make me late for the ferry home for my day off because I was doing 10 over.

If I didn't have a 15month old to take care of, I would love to live and work out there again, especially as a LEO. Good luck getting hired and don't get anywhere near the main strip unless you're working, its just problems waiting to happen.

Comment

Going to Cedar Point in May. So, from what I'm reading here, I SHOULD go to Put in Bay?? Drinking and loose women...awesome!
      For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

I'll see you there jeffIL, thats where I'm working for the season too. Trust me, Cedar Point gets its fair share of interesting action. Alot less drunks, but from what I've heard you get alot more ridiculous situations (and major crimes from the employees if you're working late night).

And trust me, the loose women on PIB aren't the kind of women you want to be loose. 50yr old boating hags with raisin skin and sag to their knees.

Comment

Be careful what you post...

You may want to think twice before you post things that may be looked upon as immature, sexists, or racist. You never know what chief out there may be viewing your posts while your completing their hiring process. Just a thought.

Comment

Good thing I'm not on probation! Plus I think they all know I like women and drinking. Thanks for the concern though!
            For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6104 users online. 345 members and 5759 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X