300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware County sheriff

So I’m currently in the progress of corrections in sheriff from Delaware, I just finished my home visit and I had to obtain a last piece of information. I just got a weird email saying thanks for your interest but we are moving forward with someone else. It was from the mailbot for my online application. Has anybody ever got this before? I’m a bit worried but confused because the detective made it seem the next step for the psychological test and then an offer? Was this an error?

thanks

Typically no, I had the same thing but I would advise that you either call or email HR. Hope everything works out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
      Typically no, I had the same thing but I would advise that you either call or email HR. Hope everything works out for you!
      Yep. Got all the way through only to be told my "employment history" wasn't long enough or some ****. Oh well. I feel like they couldn't find anything else wrong but that. I have no legal troubles, nothing in my past thats bad...oh well.

Comment

Well atleast they told you lol they don't even give me an explanation other than people more qualified.. im a state corrections officer, so what am i missing classification wise? Don't give up and keep your head up, you will make it. Have you applied to Franklin county yet?

Comment

Well atleast they told you lol they don't even give me an explanation other than people more qualified.. im a state corrections officer, so what am i missing classification wise? Don't give up and keep your head up, you will make it. Have you applied to Franklin county yet?
          Yeah didnt work out. i think after i get some time in at ODRC im going to take my talents out of state. lol yeah its crazy. i understand all the background checks, etc but they want you to be perfect i guess.

Comment

Yeah its tough man but dont give up, theyre gonna test our patience and see how bad you want it. Ive hear pwople attempt to getnom some where for almost ten years lol.. i am going on four years. Stay vigilant and motivated dont give up.

Comment

Yeah its tough man but dont give up, theyre gonna test our patience and see how bad you want it. Ive hear pwople attempt to getnom some where for almost ten years lol.. i am going on four years. Stay vigilant and motivated dont give up.
              Have you thought about moving up in your corrections career? Like Lt, Captain, SGT,etc?

Comment

Yes, i have had interviews but nothing yet, i am currently scheduled for instructiinal skills at the academyto better help show my progress within the department. Ill be at the academy on the 12th.

Comment

• SoleSista
                  SoleSista commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha. Hopefully that helps you then! You're back on a regular schedule now right? No more mandate?

Yeah i rarely get mandated to work, typically I have to sign up for overtime lol, which i typically do anyway because its so easy and its good money for not really doing to much at all. Whats all left for you to do? My buddy actually started today, he has the orientation this week and then the academy next week.

Comment

• SoleSista
                  SoleSista commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I start the 19th. Orientation the first week, then academy. Hoping for smooth sailing lol.

• Adam2015
                  Adam2015 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh it will be, itll be fun too. I wish you the best of luck and i hope you like it.

Don't Feel bad, as ive stated in the past. I interviewed 23 times for a probation job, and i was turned down for a recent position that i interviewed for. Keep at it, something will happen eventually.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8751 users online. 427 members and 8324 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X