Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLJG
    commented on 's reply
    That's probably true. Maybe it took 11 months for me because I only chose 1 institution my self.

• jfortman
    replied
    I applied once back in 2014 i think and passed everything but never was selected, I also only gave availability to one location. The more available you are the quicker you will be picked up if you are eligible.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Yup, all instutional needs are different, got my buddy on at my place and he starts CTA next month. I'e been their over 2 years now and I still love what I do and everyday something new goes on. Good luck to you both!

Leave a comment:

• KLJG
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it will be fast for you. For me, the needs were different at the time, my institution was on a open vacancy, 1 by 1, type of thing. My group would get called 1 by 1 as vacancies opened. But now my institution just got more than 10 from 1 CTA class. The hiring needs were different when I applied compared to now, they were in need of a bigger group now.

• SoleSista
    replied
    Originally posted by KLJG View Post
    It can be really fast like 4 months, like for my friend and his interview group, he said it took him 4 months. Or it can take a while, like 1 year. It depends on the hiring needs of the institution, at the time. I applied October 2016 and got hired fairly recently on September 2017, but I knew by summer 2017 that I was selected for hire, because I had asked personnel. A couple of officers got hired 2 months before me, and they also applied Oct 2016, and we were in the same interview group, so it took them 9 months from application to hire.
    Wow. I was told hopefully late feb or march for CAT. I'm just waiting....lol. my interview was like days after i passed the test

Leave a comment:

• KLJG
    replied
    It can be really fast like 4 months, like for my friend and his interview group, he said it took him 4 months. Or it can take a while, like 1 year. It depends on the hiring needs of the institution, at the time. I applied October 2016 and got hired fairly recently on September 2017, but I knew by summer 2017 that I was selected for hire, because I had asked personnel. A couple of officers got hired 2 months before me, and they also applied Oct 2016, and we were in the same interview group, so it took them 9 months from application to hire.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Depends on the institution you'e applying to, but what seems to be the average time line is 6 months from date of application to start of the academy. For me it was about 4 months.
    Last edited by Adam2015; 01-02-2018, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoleSista
    started a topic ODRC Hiring Process?

ODRC Hiring Process?

Was just wondering what was everyones hiring process timeline for ODRC? I searched and really didnt find much.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9544 users online. 282 members and 9262 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X