300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dayton Applicants hear back yet?

So far I have applied and completed tests for Columbus, Dayton and Cleveland. I applied at Dayton earlier this spring and completed their PT and written in July, but haven't heard anything back. I have a buddy from High School who applied last December and is already on patrol. I called the hiring office and they said this month or next month is when I should hear something. Anyone else in the same boat?

I would anticipate hearing something in January. With the holidays right around the corner nothing will he worked on until the start of the year. If I hear when the next class starts I will advise. Otherwise I would anticipate a class starting in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by OHbuck15 View Post
      I would anticipate hearing something in January. With the holidays right around the corner nothing will he worked on until the start of the year. If I hear when the next class starts I will advise. Otherwise I would anticipate a class starting in the fall.
      Okay sounds good. I know its a long process and am hoping to hear back soon.

Comment

I applied with Dayton in 1993....still waiting. lol

Comment

hahaha now that is funny

Comment

Current academy class is set to graduate in March. Expect to hear something soon. For those that don’t know, OPOTA has a entry fitness requirement for all academies now so if you fail to OPOTA entry fitness test (which is seperate from DPD) you will not be in academy even if you passed EVERYTHING else.

It it took me two years to be hired by DPD just FYI.

Comment

• FmrHammerMonkey
              FmrHammerMonkey commented
              Editing a comment
              Do a brother a favor and drive by Amberwood drive for a parent check. I am 6hrs away now and the folks are getting up in age. Years ago there was a DPD a few houses down from them, now he retired and moved to Florida. You stay safe and oh yeah...could you send Mike Sells potato chips up to Buffalo! lol

Just got a call today for an interview tomorrow morning. Anybody else hear anything?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5624 users online. 287 members and 5337 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X