Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like a new world being back on first shift, paperwork out of the wazoo, but i'm sitting well so far. It'll be nice once i'm completely adjusted [if that ever really happens in this field]. Now i can look ahead to goals of buying a house and becoming a real adult finally !! Keep up that PT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfortman View Post
      Its like a new world being back on first shift, paperwork out of the wazoo, but i'm sitting well so far. It'll be nice once i'm completely adjusted [if that ever really happens in this field]. Now i can look ahead to goals of buying a house and becoming a real adult finally !! Keep up that PT !!!
      Outstanding brother I'm happy for you.

Comment

So I hear they've already sent out letters to those who didnt get to move forward unfortunately and they're currently scheduling interviews. I assume I passed pt because I never received a letter and some people have had interviews already. Has anyone else heard anything? I'm sitting in the dark over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
          So I hear they've already sent out letters to those who didnt get to move forward unfortunately and they're currently scheduling interviews. I assume I passed pt because I never received a letter and some people have had interviews already. Has anyone else heard anything? I'm sitting in the dark over here.
          Did you hear anything?

Comment

Originally posted by jfortman View Post
            So you took PT for deputy? Does the Delaware sheriff corrections position require PT as well?

Comment

Sorry, i am in the probation field. Adam might be able to answer that for you.

Comment

Just sit back and relax. This is a very long process as are all law enforcement jobs. They have to weed and vet out the ones not qualified. I’m waiting as well, but my current job I was on a list for almost 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SoleSista View Post

Did you hear anything?
                  Nope i was told i will be scheduled for an interview but they're busy with other things at the moment but i would be scheduled in the near future. So, yeah just waiting it out.. Delaware county corrections does not require a pt but they do make you do a stress test, running on a treadmill. How about you sole?

Comment

• SoleSista
                    SoleSista commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I ended up slipping and falling coming back down the stairs lol. Anyway....is the process pretty simple for Delaware Coutny Corrections?

I just took the exam this Saturday, the scores I got seamed pretty good to me, I’m hoping to hear an answer soon about taking the physical part.

Comment

Sweet good luck! Put your seat belt on its a long drive before we hear something lol

Comment

• Jp79308
                      Jp79308 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      lol yep i’m starting to notice this but waiting around is better then being told no in a hurry lol

Absolutely correct, you have a valid point lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10540 users online. 432 members and 10108 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X