300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County Deputy Sheriff in Corrections PAT

Does anyone know what the PAT part of the test is like? Requirements?

I'm not sure I've heard it's fairly easy.. I assume you got an email today as well? Sure was a long wait for that email lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
      I'm not sure I've heard it's fairly easy.. I assume you got an email today as well? Sure was a long wait for that email lol..
      Lol Yes, I felt like it was never going to come. Yeah i did some research on these forums and apparently its like a dummy drag, and an empty backpack up and down the stairs type of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SoleSista View Post

Lol Yes, I felt like it was never going to come. Yeah i did some research on these forums and apparently its like a dummy drag, and an empty backpack up and down the stairs type of deal.
        Yeah that is what I heard today from some people and also reading online. I've heard they're looking to hire 100 people to accommodate a new jail they plan to build soon. Do you or anyone know if this information is credible or hearsay?

Comment

SoleSista you schedule for your pat yet?

Comment

SoleSista you schedule for your pat yet?
            Wow I didn't hear that...sounds interesting. Yes, i scheduled for i think 11am

Comment

• Adam2015
              Adam2015 commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay, I believe I did mine for the 5th @ 9am. Hopefully they have quite a few spots to fill and we can make it through this process. Do you or anyone know how fast this process generally takes?

Wow I didn't hear that...sounds interesting. Yes, i scheduled for i think 11am

I'm a bit nervous but i think it should be ok. I don't know how long it takes, and ive been searching for the answer but nothing yet....

Comment

I'm a bit nervous but i think it should be ok. I don't know how long it takes, and ive been searching for the answer but nothing yet....
              Well don't be nervous you will be good, do you have prior corrections, law enforcement, or military?

Comment

Well pat complete, I wonder how long it will take before we hear anything.

Comment

Well pat complete, I wonder how long it will take before we hear anything.
                  No prior corrections or law or military. You? They said about a week.

Comment

No prior corrections or law or military. You? They said about a week.
                    Oh okay cool! They didn't say anything to me so I wasn't sure.. hopefully this moves along fairly quick, and yes I am currently a corrections officer with the state. I just completed Delaware pt as well today for deputy and oral boards to be expected soon with Westerville, the race is on!

Comment

Oh okay cool! They didn't say anything to me so I wasn't sure.. hopefully this moves along fairly quick, and yes I am currently a corrections officer with the state. I just completed Delaware pt as well today for deputy and oral boards to be expected soon with Westerville, the race is on!
                      How'd you do?

Comment

I'm not sure lol still waiting on results, they didn't tell me at the end of the run. No way I didn't pass it.. little nervous though lol.. how about you?

Comment

Good luck to you guys ! Ive been living in Delaware for about a month now transitioning into my new job. Keep at it, took me about 2.5 years to secure a position i wanted. All comes with time and dedication.

Comment

Yes sir! Glad to see you're squared away brother!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8618 users online. 367 members and 8251 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X