300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Police Recruiting class 109

Any other applicants on here looking to join class 109?

I am an applicant, and will be taking the written test here in Aug. Went to the open house Saturday. A lot of hungry competitors it seems are interested.

Yeah I put in for it as well and also will be testing next month. I did not make it tho because I was doing other tests for other departments as well. How was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
      Yeah I put in for it as well and also will be testing next month. I did not make it tho because I was doing other tests for other departments as well. How was it?
      Interesting, and eye opening. I'll be going to forums as well. Considering a ride-along also.

Comment

Originally posted by S550CZ4A View Post

Interesting, and eye opening. I'll be going to forums as well. Considering a ride-along also.
        Sweet and yeah I wouldn't mind a ride along that would be cool. Forums i want to go but I gotta find time to do it..

Comment

Good luck to everyone. I will be there tomorrow for the test. I went thru the entire process for the last class but did not make the final cut.

Comment

Anyone take it? How do you think you did?

Comment

I took the 1:00 test. I hope I did well but was more confident the last test. Hopefully we don't have to wait to long for the results.

Comment

Is anyone going to the boot camps?

Comment

Hi, I took and passed the written test, headed to the boot camps this week before PT testing! Super excited! I'll be at boot camp this weekend.

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck.

Comment

That's great! I am planning on going Wednesday and Saturday!

Comment

Did everyone pass the physical agility test?

Comment

Hello all. I recieved an email that I placed fairly high on the eligibility list for this upcoming class. Was wondering though if anyone knows if being placed on the eligibility list means they cleared all information in the PHQ we sent in. Since it was so detailed I was hoping that meant any disqualifying information we would have been notified that we were disqualified already. I have a misdemeanor from high school that I sometimes worry could be a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Congratulations I don’t think they have gone through our background yet. My belief is that the eligibility list is only the results of the test and the physical agility test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6825 users online. 293 members and 6532 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X