Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm with you the last one wasn't bad my biggest focus is on physical conditioning running is my worst area

Comment

Originally posted by cend View Post
      Yeah I'm with you the last one wasn't bad my biggest focus is on physical conditioning running is my worst area
      Mine is situps, i can't stand situps.. But I will pass the pt no matter what, to determined! Can't wait to finally get on some where..

Comment

Me either keep an eye out for the little boot camps they will do at the academy they kill you but it gives you great workouts to do at home

Comment

Originally posted by cend View Post
          Me either keep an eye out for the little boot camps they will do at the academy they kill you but it gives you great workouts to do at home
          I'll keep that in mind only down side is I live in Columbus lol

Comment

Yeah that would be rough I think they are usually around 6 pm

Comment

• Adam2015
              Adam2015 commented
              Editing a comment
              Roger that thank you!

Are any of you having issues with the PT ? CBUS and Cinci are pretty much the same. I can give you insight of how to better prepare if so. Ive taken several of them and none were ever an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jfortman View Post
              Are any of you having issues with the PT ? CBUS and Cinci are pretty much the same. I can give you insight of how to better prepare if so. Ive taken several of them and none were ever an issue.
              I don't but thank you, I've passed them before

Comment

I figured you were ok. Once you get to the level of passing its just small improvements for the sake of improvements after that. pt is the easiest thing in my mind, at least to the point of passing the initial test.

Comment

I figured you were ok. Once you get to the level of passing its just small improvements for the sake of improvements after that. pt is the easiest thing in my mind, at least to the point of passing the initial test.
                  Yeah I hear you on that, I've definitely got room for improvement that's for sure. The biggest hurdle is just mind of matter..

Comment

Pt never gave me to many issues , I give credit to my wrestling background. It was pretty easy to get in the shape to do well during pt testing. Now had I gotten into the academy , i would have had to put full blown training mode. I don't think you can train enough to make that easy !!

Comment

Pt never gave me to many issues , I give credit to my wrestling background. It was pretty easy to get in the shape to do well during pt testing. Now had I gotten into the academy , i would have had to put full blown training mode. I don't think you can train enough to make that easy !!
                      Absolutely man! I so habe to agree and I as well wrestled back in my young days lol. I can't wait for an opportunityto get into an academy, it will most definitely top out my pt better than it has in the past 10 years lol

Comment

Hey everyone I'm new to this and not exactly sure how this works. Does anyone have any new information on class 108? I've been waiting for some kind of response from my recruiting officer but have heard nothing. I made it through the home interview and have a couple of monthly updates but that stopped in May. I'm assuming I'm out but haven't heard anything. Anything is appreciated.

Comment

• furturecop84
                          furturecop84 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They have already chosen the 35, if you havent heard anything its do to the small chance they dont pass there physical. Im in the same boat but hopefully you put in for the next class.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6520 users online. 252 members and 6268 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X