300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Police Recruiting Class 108 - November 2017

I am wondering if anyone has heard or knows information about the current recruiting process for the Cincinnati Police Department Class 108 scheduled for November? I have heard that the background and recruiting department has narrowed down the eligible list to 80-100 and the final selection will take place in July. I have already had the in-home interview. Hopefully a conditional employment offer is around the corner....

Originally posted by PossibleRcrute View Post
    I am wondering if anyone has heard or knows information about the current recruiting process for the Cincinnati Police Department Class 108 scheduled for November? I have heard that the background and recruiting department has narrowed down the eligible list to 80-100 and the final selection will take place in July. I have already had the in-home interview. Hopefully a conditional employment offer is around the corner....
    Well congratulations to you so far up to this point and I have no answers to your question so I apologize ahead of time but I did just apply to them earlier this year and haven't heard anything yet. I assume they will be conducting a pt test in the near future I hope. But with the zero coms I can only assume they are probably focused on getting this November class ready to go. Good luck to you!

Comment

• PossibleRcrute
      PossibleRcrute commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ^. The only hiring they have done this year is from May through July 31 for the 109th class scheduled for December 2018. You can expect zero coms for...well...the entire process. The process I am in started in Nov. 2015 and still no selection. Survival of the patient I guess. If your process is anything like the one I am in now, the written test happens before the physical test and the written test is around 3 to 4 months after they are done accepting applications. But your 30 pg personal history questionnaire is due before the written test. I have gone 6 months without hearing a word. So work out and wait.
      Last edited by PossibleRcrute; 07-09-2017, 11:10 PM.

Glad to see someone finally using this this forum!!! I am currently waiting to hear the same information you are PossibleRcrute. Hopefully the letters will be sent out within the next week or so to the selected recruits. If any one has heard anything more can you please add to this thread. its been a long year in a half patiently waiting!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

"ADAM2015" I do know that they are scheduled to do the 109th class written test in August.

Comment

Originally posted by furturecop84 View Post
        "ADAM2015" I do know that they are scheduled to do the 109th class written test in August.
        Awesome, thank you for letting me know, it's much appreciated!

Comment

I was told by the recruiting dept. to send them any questions I had. So, I asked:
          1.) How many people are left in the process?, and
          2.) How many are going to be selected?

Here is the response I got yesterday (7/10/17):
          "1.) Selections are still in the process of being finalized and you will be notified if you are selected.
          2.) When a class is finally selected the final number of candidates will be known."

Comment

• furturecop84
            furturecop84 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the update!! As soon as i hear anything I will post to keep you up todate!!

Originally posted by PossibleRcrute View Post
          I was told by the recruiting dept. to send them any questions I had. So, I asked:
          1.) How many people are left in the process?, and
          2.) How many are going to be selected?

Here is the response I got yesterday (7/10/17):
          "1.) Selections are still in the process of being finalized and you will be notified if you are selected.
          2.) When a class is finally selected the final number of candidates will be known."

Lol, how long have you been in this process?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post

Lol, how long have you been in this process?
            Disregard I forgot you mentioned it above.. that's crazy you've been in this process for so long.. I really wish you luck buddy I really do. Hopefully here soon they will start scheduling us for testing..

Comment

It looks like a class has been approved for Jan 3 of next year. Here is the news feed on that decision.
              http://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinna...-class/3218857

Comment

Originally posted by furturecop84 View Post
                It looks like a class has been approved for Jan 3 of next year. Here is the news feed on that decision.
                http://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinna...-class/3218857
                Wow Cincinnati down 105 officers from where they should be with expected and unexpected retirements to come since Sonny Kim's death, forgive me if I misspelled his name and god rest him. But, also looking to do two recruit classes if they get the approval for the next couple of years. I guess we can now understand why the coms have been so quiet.

Comment

I just got an email saying I didn't get in the class but at least I made it thru everything so if you haven't heard anything yet I expect you will soon good luck to all

Comment

• furturecop84
                    furturecop84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry to hear that, are you going to try again? Also Thanks for the update.

Yes I had already signed up for the test in august just in case wth so much competition and being my first time thru I figured my chances were slim

Comment

• furturecop84
                    furturecop84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok that's good I wish you luck on the next class.

Sorry to hear cend I got removed from Columbus so I feel your pain but let's stick with it!, they have a study guide for this test in august?

Comment

Yes email came out today but you have to pay for it

Comment

Originally posted by cend View Post
                      Yes email came out today but you have to pay for it
                      Yeah I seen that, jumping ahead of the game lol.. thank you though. Yeah I think I'll pass on paying for it and hope for the best. I've spent enough money on study guides over the years so I'll give it my best when it comes time, hopefully it's not to bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11958 users online. 454 members and 11504 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X