300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westerville or Columbus Physical Fitness Test

has anybody taken the Westerville or Columbus Physical fitness test?

just wondering how it works as far as if we run as a group? What order do we take the physical test in? Anything else you can tel me about it?

I have read read the information in the Columbus study guide packet but I did not see if it mentions what we do first such as the run, sit ups or push up.

Thanks!

Columbus will do practice sessions as well as Westerville so I'd suggest attending one of those to see what they're expectations are for each phase. I've taken Columbus and it's pretty standard and straight forward, Westerville I have no clue because I've never tested with them. Columbus pt is on the web page is it not?

Comment

Thanks for the response. Columbus is on the webpage but doesn't say what order it is in. Not a big deal, I was just curious. Westerville doesn't offer any practice test, they just had an open house but no actual practice.

Comment

Originally posted by apdexplorer08 View Post
        Thanks for the response. Columbus is on the webpage but doesn't say what order it is in. Not a big deal, I was just curious. Westerville doesn't offer any practice test, they just had an open house but no actual practice.
        Yeah Im not sure if Columbus runs them in same order or not but at least you're aware and I don't want to disclose anything that I shouldn't. But, as far as Westerville goes yeah I'll find out soon because I am scheduled for their pt exam Saturday and just like you I wonder as well lol. Have you applied to either? And if so have you already taken the exams for them? I know Columbus is accepting applications right now until July 31, 2017.
        Last edited by Adam2015; 07-09-2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8634 users online. 368 members and 8266 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X