300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westerville Police Hiring

Westerville Police will be accepting applications and testing in May 2017.

An open house allowing applicants to see the facility and learn about the hiring process will be held on April 22, 2017 from 9-11AM.

For more details on the hiring process and to register for the open house, you can go to www.westerville.org/joinwpd.

Good deal bleed blue! Thanks for the heads up bud! Definitely gonna look into it! I have to work that Saturday tho unless I can get a vacation day for it but we will see. Thanks man!

Comment

Not a problem. If you are not able to make it Saturday, remember you can still apply. I would also go over the website as it as a great deal of information on it.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

It looks like it's greyed out when I go to apply, how come? Like it's not available to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue2 View Post
          Not a problem. If you are not able to make it Saturday, remember you can still apply. I would also go over the website as it as a great deal of information on it.
          I'll check it out when I get to work and do you know how many vacancies?

Comment

Originally posted by KLJG View Post
            Thanks for the heads up.

It looks like it's greyed out when I go to apply, how come? Like it's not available to apply.
            You can't apply to take the test for Westerville until May. If you want to go to the open house, that is a separate link. That will take place on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post

I'll check it out when I get to work and do you know how many vacancies?
              I have been told we have a significant amount of retirements coming up in the next year to three years in the department.

I pulled this exert from a Finance Report:

In the next five years, seventeen officers will qualify for retirement. Of those, eleven are in DROP and will be mandated to retire in this budgetary cycle; one in 2016, one in 2017, two in 2018 and four in 2019 and three in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by BleedBlue2 View Post

I have been told we have a significant amount of retirements coming up in the next year to three years in the department.

I pulled this exert from a Finance Report:

In the next five years, seventeen officers will qualify for retirement. Of those, eleven are in DROP and will be mandated to retire in this budgetary cycle; one in 2016, one in 2017, two in 2018 and four in 2019 and three in 2020.
                Nice, alright I'll get on this soon as we get access to the application. Thanks Bleed!

Comment

Anyone else taking the pt exam this coming Saturday 7/15?

Comment

*Bump* anyone take the pt today?

Comment

Has anyone heard anything from Westerville PD?

Comment

I have oral boards in two weeks with them, how about you?

Comment

Sweet man, I have completed my oral boards and passed. CVSA is scheduled for next week, then BI.

Comment

Originally posted by wcso2017 View Post
                            Sweet man, I have completed my oral boards and passed. CVSA is scheduled for next week, then BI.
                            Oh Nice! Good luck bud!

Comment

If anyone is still looking or interested, Westerville Police is hiring again. www.westerville.org/joinwpd

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9700 users online. 483 members and 9217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X