Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Franklin County Sheriffs Office - Now Hiring!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County Sheriffs Office - Now Hiring!

Refer to the NationalTestingNetwork website to apply, select "find jobs" select "Corrections/Ohio/All Regions", click "New job postings", click On Franklin County Sheriffs, apply! Keep in mind it's $45 to take the test and another $9.00 to apply to FCSO and best of luck!

They pay very well currently but it takes a minute to get to the streets. I havnt met a deputy I didn't like so far, all great guys/gals.

Comment

Roger that.. it does take forever lol but I know people I've worked with before who rather just stay in the jail because the pay remained the same whether you're in the jail or on the streets and they actually make more in the jail due to all the over time. Now that's hearsay but I can believe the o.t. Because I work as a co currently and we have an unlimited amount of over time. I think I'll be applying for this come Friday.

Comment

I just took the exam this past Saturday. I scored between 90 to 95 on all 3 parts I’m hoping to hear something soon

Comment

I took the exam last week scored 100 on reading and count 87 on multiple choice exam. Hopefully they will let us know soon about the physical.

Comment

• Jp79308
            Jp79308 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep I hope they get back to us soon the waiting sucks

• ktussing1
            ktussing1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know. It's the worst part about the process just waiting on emails

Yeah.. still waiting to be scheduled for an interview.. I hear they're going to be having their very own opota academy with corrections academy combined moving forward, and that's suppose to happen here soon. So hopefully they do it when we get hired on lol

Comment

• ktussing1
            ktussing1 commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be nice! Hopefully I'll get hired on this go around

Me too and I hope when they start moving forward again it starts to speed back up..

Comment

Well, finally got the email to schedule my interview! Has anyone moved on to the next steps following the interview yet?, or has been quiet?

Comment

• Jp79308
              Jp79308 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven’t heard anything yet but I took the exam about two weeks ago

Yeah JP I applied back in July, is has been a slow moving process so far. Hopefully things speed up for you, have you taken the pt exam?

Comment

• Jp79308
              Jp79308 commented
              Editing a comment
              I haven’t taken the pt exam yet, the website the sheriffs have says you get invited to take it after you pass the test. I did some hunting on line and found a copy of it I tried it on my own and got all the right numbers I just hope it wasn’t an old copy I ended up finding though lol.
              Last edited by Jp79308; 11-10-2017, 09:49 PM.

Schedule to take the exam before closing date and get everything completed and you should be good, you will just have to wait to see if they schedule you for pt exam.

Comment

Or exam after you have passed and completed the test that is.

Comment

• Jp79308
                Jp79308 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok cool thanks

Has anyone made it passed the interview in this process?

Comment

* Bumping post * just had my interview and it seemed to have went well. Anyone else have their interview?

Comment

*Bumping post* Anyone still currently in this process?

Comment

Sorry I'm new to the police forum. Responding back to Adam2015 I had my CVSA, drug test and started my background on November 30th 2017. I have not heard anything since then as far as continuing in the process. According to HR applications are being reviewed by supervision. I heard they're anticipating on starting a class sometime in May so I should hear something soon regardless if I make it on or not. Has anyone on here heard something different? Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8241 users online. 414 members and 7827 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X