Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfortman
    replied
    Great, I'm not on much here anymore but glad things are going well. Ive got about 6 months in at Juvenile Probation. Ive got 2 pending apps in with the APA but i don't get too excited because of the extreme difficulty getting in.

Leave a comment:

• SoleSista
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear! I see alot of people say they like their job. Which institution are you at?

• KLJG
    replied
    Originally posted by SoleSista View Post
    Any updates? how are you guys liking Corrections here?
    There's a lot to learn, a lot to take in at first, i'm still learning but it gets easier. I can say I like my job.

Leave a comment:

• SoleSista
    replied
    Originally posted by jfortman View Post
    when do you start
    Any updates? how are you guys liking Corrections here?

Leave a comment:

• jfortman
    replied
    when do you start

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Yeah man! And it's a fun job, super super easy! Pay isn't as good as a LE and pending what institution you goto you can work tons of o.t. And not break a sweat!

Leave a comment:

• KLJG
    replied
    Thanks. I'm so relieved, I can finally get my feet wet in criminal justice field.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Heck yeah KL! Congratulations man! Let me know if I can be of any help and happy for you bud!

Leave a comment:

• jfortman
    replied
    Way to go man ! I'm about 2.5 weeks out from my 12th apa interview ~!! Maybe its both our lucky time .

Leave a comment:

• KLJG
    replied
    Hey guys i've been told i've been selected

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Their you go! get some good relaxation in before you get down to business is the way to go!

Leave a comment:

• jfortman
    replied
    I'm scheduling the test for when I return from vacation, time to get things rolling I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    Yeah, I'm aware of the apa now, That question was just based off getting eligible for another prison, but you answered it with the 2nd question. I'm still going through apa interviews , eligible for a few more. Here is hoping again !
    That's awesome, well good luck man I hope you get it.

Leave a comment:

• jfortman
    replied
    Yeah, I'm aware of the apa now, That question was just based off getting eligible for another prison, but you answered it with the 2nd question. I'm still going through apa interviews , eligible for a few more. Here is hoping again !

Leave a comment:

• Adam2015
    replied
    In regards to adding another prison availability , do you just let them know if you get called for an interview ? I believe I read that on the initial application on how to go about adding locations but can't seem to find anything on it now.
    Just reapply but add the other departments or call the Hr guy at central office and have him add he desired departments and he or she will.. 99% of the time they already know people are applying to multiple locations. Don't sweat it man you will be fine.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7711 users online. 166 members and 7545 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X