Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm aware of the apa now, That question was just based off getting eligible for another prison, but you answered it with the 2nd question. I'm still going through apa interviews , eligible for a few more. Here is hoping again !

Comment

Originally posted by jfortman View Post
      Yeah, I'm aware of the apa now, That question was just based off getting eligible for another prison, but you answered it with the 2nd question. I'm still going through apa interviews , eligible for a few more. Here is hoping again !
      That's awesome, well good luck man I hope you get it.

Comment

I'm scheduling the test for when I return from vacation, time to get things rolling I guess.

Comment

Their you go! get some good relaxation in before you get down to business is the way to go!

Comment

Hey guys i've been told i've been selected

Comment

Way to go man ! I'm about 2.5 weeks out from my 12th apa interview ~!! Maybe its both our lucky time .

Comment

Heck yeah KL! Congratulations man! Let me know if I can be of any help and happy for you bud!

Comment

Thanks. I'm so relieved, I can finally get my feet wet in criminal justice field.

Comment

Yeah man! And it's a fun job, super super easy! Pay isn't as good as a LE and pending what institution you goto you can work tons of o.t. And not break a sweat!

Comment

when do you start

Comment

Originally posted by jfortman View Post
                        when do you start
                        Any updates? how are you guys liking Corrections here?

Comment

Originally posted by SoleSista View Post
                          Any updates? how are you guys liking Corrections here?
                          There's a lot to learn, a lot to take in at first, i'm still learning but it gets easier. I can say I like my job.

Comment

• SoleSista
                            SoleSista commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good to hear! I see alot of people say they like their job. Which institution are you at?

Great, I'm not on much here anymore but glad things are going well. Ive got about 6 months in at Juvenile Probation. Ive got 2 pending apps in with the APA but i don't get too excited because of the extreme difficulty getting in.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11939 users online. 539 members and 11400 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X