Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passed my stress test, on to the next step. My Psych appointment next week, any insight on what to expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by UCSD06 View Post
      passed my stress test, on to the next step. My Psych appointment next week, any insight on what to expect?
      The psych evaluation is nothing to stress. Just talk openly and honestly. My particular psychologist had a dog that was with us the whole interview and basically crawled up in my lap which made the experience even easier to relax because I’m a huge dog person. It was nothing to worry over.

Comment

• Has anybody ever been on the standby list before? I have completed all stages and apparently the December class is full. I was told that I was on the stand by list for December and if I don't make it, I would be up for the next class. So does this mean I just need a class and I will get a full offer at some point or will I have to go through the whole process again? Thanks for any and all advice.
        Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

• UCSD06
          UCSD06 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe it means you’ll be in the June class if you don’t get in the December class (if a spot doesn’t open up). When did you get notified? I just had my psych eval on Monday... waiting anxiously to hear something.

• Troll42
          Troll42 commented
          Editing a comment
          Were you told what position you are in on the stand by list?
          My understanding is that there are drop outs at the beginning of every new class. They will call stand by people up to the fifth day after the academy starts.
          After that, looks like June.

• Troll42
          Troll42 commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, the only part you will have to retest on is the final physical fitness test.
          Push ups, sit ups, mile and half run.
          This part has to be within 120 days from the start of the academy.
          Did you receive the offer of employment or are you still on conditional status?
          Last edited by Troll42; 11-15-2017, 03:36 PM.

• Well, I wonder how the first day of the academy went??

Comment

• Heh, won't know until sometime after 4pm I'd imagine or possibly 6pmish..

Comment

• Well guys, week one of the academy is in the books.
            I wonder if there were any drop outs and if the standby list shrank at all.
            looks like we are all hoping for the June Academy!!!
            keep running !!! Ha ha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12307 users online. 562 members and 11745 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X