Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus Police Applicants (July 2016)

I know there is a thread currently going for the guys who applied last year (2015) and are getting their acceptance emails into the academy. I was hoping to see where everyone was at in the process for those who applied this year, and see what is next in the process. Thanks guys, and good luck!

Originally posted by sethsparks31 View Post
    I know there is a thread currently going for the guys who applied last year (2015) and are getting their acceptance emails into the academy. I was hoping to see where everyone was at in the process for those who applied this year, and see what is next in the process. Thanks guys, and good luck!
    I applied in July and have received my PHQ packet and waivers to have filled out.

Comment

I just sent in back ground paper work, now standing by as of now. Congrats on everyone moving forward up this point. Hoping for success.

Comment

Adam2015 what band did you make it into?

Comment

Originally posted by sethsparks31 View Post
          Adam2015 what band did you make it into?
          The 90 band, I have ride along today on second shift. What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post

The 90 band, I have ride along today on second shift. What about you?
            I'm in the 90 band also. Which precinct are you riding with today?

Comment

Just scheduled my polygraph/pre-interview. Has anyone else been contacted to schedule theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by OSU'16 View Post
                Just scheduled my polygraph/pre-interview. Has anyone else been contacted to schedule theirs?
                I rode with 9's it was fun and you're involved I learned a lot I am going to reschedule another one soon. That would a negative for me, I just turned my packet in Tuesday night so may be a week or two before I get scheduled for anything. You must have been one of the first ones to turn it in lol. They contact you via email I assume?

Comment

I rode with 9's it was fun and you're involved I learned a lot I am going to reschedule another one soon. That would a negative for me, I just turned my packet in Tuesday night so may be a week or two before I get scheduled for anything. You must have been one of the first ones to turn it in lol. They contact you via email I assume?
                  That's awesome, I'm going to be scheduling my ride-along here shortly. I turned mine in within the first couple of days after I got the PHQ sent to me. Yes, they email you. I would expect you would get yours in the next day or two since it only took them a few days to get back to me after I turned my packet in.

Comment

That's awesome, I'm going to be scheduling my ride-along here shortly. I turned mine in within the first couple of days after I got the PHQ sent to me. Yes, they email you. I would expect you would get yours in the next day or two since it only took them a few days to get back to me after I turned my packet in.
                    Cool I'm hoping by next Wednesday or Friday the latest. May be a silly question but I'm wondering if we have to take resumes with us.

Comment

Cool I'm hoping by next Wednesday or Friday the latest. May be a silly question but I'm wondering if we have to take resumes with us.
                      I doubt it. They've gotten more information out of our PHQ already than they would a resume.

Comment

I doubt it. They've gotten more information out of our PHQ already than they would a resume.
                        That's what I figured too but I've also heard to bring copies of resume for oral boards.. but I don't know I may do it just to be safe.

Comment

That's what I figured too but I've also heard to bring copies of resume for oral boards.. but I don't know I may do it just to be safe.
                          It certainly wouldn't hurt to bring some. It's always something you could ask about at the pre-interview/polygraph.

Comment

It certainly wouldn't hurt to bring some. It's always something you could ask about at the pre-interview/polygraph.
                            Yeah I'll ask about it once I'm able to schedule a date, if I get to schedule a date lol..

Comment

Yeah I'll ask about it once I'm able to schedule a date, if I get to schedule a date lol..
                              Have you received the email to schedule your poly yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11282 users online. 471 members and 10811 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X