300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus Police Assess. Test

I am writing to inquire if any of the board members may know what the Physical Fitness test is for Columbus PD and the times for a male mid 30's.

I took the test on the 3rd of Feb 2007 and I think I blew it. It was almost the exact same test I took 5 years ago, but this time I had the flew so bad the words on the page looked like mandarin chinese.

I have attempted to contact the Recruiting division and I searched their website but did not see it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay Safe.

Originally posted by Rugger762
    I am writing to inquire if any of the board members may know what the Physical Fitness test is for Columbus PD and the times for a male mid 30's.

I took the test on the 3rd of Feb 2007 and I think I blew it. It was almost the exact same test I took 5 years ago, but this time I had the flew so bad the words on the page looked like mandarin chinese.

I have attempted to contact the Recruiting division and I searched their website but did not see it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Stay Safe.

If you're already taken the test, you must've taken the PT test, also. When I took my test, we did the written first, the the BPAD and PT. When you take the PT, they'll tell you if you passed or not. It's something like 40 situps in a minute, 20 pushups, no time limit, and 70 seconds for the 300 meter run. The stress test at the end of the process is what I consider the real PT test, as it's much harder and more demanding.

Comment

In the past that was the way it has happened. But on Saturday all that was given was the B-PAD in the morning and in the afternoon the writing assessment and multiple choice test.

I am glad we did not have the PT test I was sicker than a dog.

I did keep thinking while I was writing my assessment part. I took the weekend off, sitting here taking a test still writing a freaking grand theft auto report.

Do you know what type of situps they are. Are they crunches, or military style situps.

Have a good one and stay safe.

Comment

I think the run for the 300 for your age range is around 64 seconds. I am pretty sure under 29 is 62 seconds or under. The situps are full sit ups. Best of luck to you, you should get your letter within the month.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4862 users online. 233 members and 4629 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X