Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the standard issued pistol for troopers a .40 caliber sig, or a .45 caliber sig?

Comment

Originally posted by wpipes
      They will teach you everything you need to know. It's a very long process so you have a long ways to go. i might add a friend i went to high school with started the process when she was twenty and when she turned 21 she went to the academy. i am a lil puzzled on that. but she is now 22 and a veteran of 4 months at her post. i'm glad i stayed local at our SO, you can see the people you went to school with at jail.
      I wonder how she did that. It's funny because they say you just have to be 21 when you graduate the academy, meaning you can go in while still 20 technically, but they won't even talk to you unless you are 21, I've tried numerous times.

Comment

They must have altered their outlook on the 21 year old part. I know a guy that graduated on a Friday and had to get sworn in the following Monday in the Colonel's office because he turned 21 the day after graduation. He's a younger guy so they must have changed this recently.

Comment

They did just change age rule recentley. When I went for the application interview in september, the recruiter told me that they had just changed it at back to 21 years of age at the beginning of 2006.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8110 users online. 371 members and 7739 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X