Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody finding housing and everything fine? getting closer and closer.

Comment

Anyone know how good the area around Belmonte Park N is? The apartment i'm looking at is right behind the Dayton Art Institute. It looks like a very quiet neighborhood, and its nearly downtown....

Let me know what you think, i'm from Cincinnati.

Thanks,
      Josh

Comment

Originally posted by am212
        saw that Kettering (just out of Dayton) posted up openings....
        Anyone know how many they are looking for, how competitive their process is or anything else about the hiring?
        Given that Dayton is in a perpetual state of laying people off, and Kettering is a nice area with probably a pretty nice pay rate, I'd say it's extremely competitive there.
        Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Kettering is very competitive. There have been a lot of layoffs in and around Montgomery County, so I expect a lot of experienced and certified officers to apply. A lot of their hires also have four year degrees. My impression is that they generally hire in ones and twos, but I don't know what their current situation is.

Comment

Originally posted by am212
            saw that Kettering (just out of Dayton) posted up openings....
            Anyone know how many they are looking for, how competitive their process is or anything else about the hiring?
            I heard from reliable sources that Kettering is looking to hire 10-20 over the next two years. They have a reputation of being one of the most desirable suburbs to work for, as far as pay and equipment. I know you at least need a two year degree. They were only taking laterals. They have a recruitment video on thier website.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7260 users online. 341 members and 6919 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X