300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dayton

has anyone heard anything since their oral board? hopefully we'll hear something soon after the new year

Dayton

Nope......haven't heard anything. Will let you know if I do.

Comment

Last I heard, and it changes often, if you passed the Oral Board you should be receiving a phone call from the Cheif sometime after the first of the year. I'm sure it won't be immediately after the new year, they prolly have budget issues to work out or something. How is the process going for everyone?

Comment

sgtsavage, are you going through this process also? I thought we were suppose to find out through the mail after our oral boards, but a call is fine too, just anxious to hear to see if I passed or not. Hopefully we will hear at the beginning of the year, good luck!

Comment

I'm in the process and still waiting news. I was told at the oral board they would send out letters before the end of the year, however, when I spoke with civil service to change my address, I was told I would receive a call sometime after the first of the year, not a letter. Its hard to be left hanging, but hey, thats how it goes in this business.

Comment

If I find anyhting out on the "Offical level" I'll let you all know. The last word we got was that MAYBE Mid- March.
            J

Comment

Thanks acegta2002. Any info is greatly appreciated. How do you like working for the PD?

Comment

Thank you for your replies. Hopefully it won't be too long after the new year before we hear, getting pretty anxious here.

Comment

Acegta-was the mid-March when they're going to let us know, or when the academy is going to start? Thanks.

Comment

Sorry folks just catching up.
                    I love working here at the PD. I try to remember that no matter how bad it seems to be, EVERY PLACE has their own problems.

Mid March was supposed to start the Academy. I haven't been back to work yet to actually try and find out the "final" verdict.

Comment

acegta2002, thanks for all your help. any rumors floating around on how many they plan to hire? i was told 30, but i'm not sure if that has changed as well. hopefully all of us will be working together in the near future.

Comment

30 is the number I heard most thrown around, but as anything else that is subject to change. If I find out anything I'll let all of you know.

Comment

Still waiting...

Acegta-you haven't heard anything on your end yet, have you? Thanks.

Comment

Nope,

The Lodge still is hearing March, but nothing offical.

Comment

hopefully one of us will hear something soon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9812 users online. 456 members and 9356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X