300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the last day of testing for CPD

Well I didn't quite realize I should have taken my dd214 with me when I tested. It will go out in the mail tommorrow. To be considered for Veterans preferance it has to be in my the last testing day. Does anyone know what the last day of testing for Columbus Division of Police is/was? Thanks!

Originally posted by tgmoore
    Well I didn't quite realize I should have taken my dd214 with me when I tested. It will go out in the mail tommorrow. To be considered for Veterans preferance it has to be in my the last testing day. Does anyone know what the last day of testing for Columbus Division of Police is/was? Thanks!
    I am an active duty Marine and I took the test on November 2nd. I didn't have my DD-214 when I took the test, but I recieve it on December 8th when I get out. I called the Civil Service Office and explained my situation and they told me that as long as they recieved it before the eligibility list is established that I would still get my veteran's preference points. Alson, I spoke with a friend of mine that is testing on January 24th, so the eligibilty won't be established until sometime after that. Just get your DD-214 to the Civil Service Office sometime before then and you will be fine. Hope this helps!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10823 users online. 503 members and 10320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X