Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its also a test of personal discipline. are you willing to work out on your own and eat right to get yourself in shape. are you going to be able to reach down when your running a 17 minute 1.5 mile like some of the people just posted and be able to cut it to 11:58 or whatever you need. or are you going to go home after work, eat donuts, be out of breath when walking up 4 stairs, and then complain that the OPOTA pt test is unfair?
    I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

Comment

I was reading a similar topic in another forum... There were people on both sides of the fence (with obvious difference between the healthy and unhealthy officers). Then a CO chimed in, and put everything into perspective:

Bottom line is that criminals train in maneuvers that will help them evade, overpower, and outsmart the police. Behind bars they work out non-stop and practice various techniques to give them an advantage. Why would we not want to do the same, we want to be on the winning team right? I don't know about you guys, but I'm determined to live when a call goes sour.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10990 users online. 549 members and 10441 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X